The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick looked up from the map Er depending on the individuals asking that can be yes or no. But usually yes. Hm.. that's a bad answer.. he then drinks his drink looking her over, a fairly techno organic creature he'd never seen before. So whats up Squishy?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

The femme was very confused. Is he calling me squishy? she thought to herself.
"My name Starshadow...I hope you remember that name" the femme winked at Glowstick and hoped that she wouldn't scare the slag out of her "comrade" since she time-travelled to the lounge.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick blinked I do.. er.. So what happened to you? You look like you were turned inside out twice..Oh wait.. not supposed to tell women that.. Uh.. you look great! Heh heh heh... he then starts to down his drink nervously.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow didn't mind his comment as she know it looks creepy.
"I came from the future and time travelled here. Looks like I landed im this kind of place. This form I have is called a transmetal 2 form. I know it's creepy, that's what the others says." Starshadow's personality was different from before. She's more calm and more polite. She sipped her drink while looking around.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick nodded Well I guess it isn't that bad. Could be worse.. you could be a action master.. Now that was a wrong direction of evolution. he then finished his drink putting it on the table, already starting to feel a bit buzzed as if he had a caffiene high.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Are you okay? You look like you're drunk." Starshadow looked at Glowstick. She finished her drink and pulled out a communication device that looked like a round eyeshadow casing.
"Starshade, are you asleep?" she com linked her sister but there was no answer.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick looks at the empty bottle Guess I am.. though how can you tell I'm drunk?.. I try to avoid taking these bits off. he poked his face plate with the glowing tubes sticking out of it, looking as if a phosphorous fluid was running through them.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Let's just say I'm smart. I can smell the high grade coming from you. You probably want to go home first or you'll start throwing up on people." Starshadow was curious on what Glowstick was doing.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick shakes his head That only happens if you mix with something else. Takes more then one of these to put me down.. So what brings you from the future anyway? Or did the bartender really slip something more funny then radium in this..Oh wait.. I saw you before I was drinking.. uh..hi. he leaned his head on his hand realizing he's starting to ramble a bit.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Nah...Starshade pushed me into her "latest invention" and caused me to land into this place. She's here but probably asleep in my underground base." Starshadow leaned against the wall.
"I don't think you feel so good and are you sweating?" she lifted an optic ridge.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick shakes his head I'm fine.. really! Hm.. I guess to the batcave then.. I've heard if you meet your past self you cause a time paradox.. or some sort of doppelganger thing.. Too bad my camera got broken, it'd make a good photoshoot. he then laughed a bit nervously.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Nah...If I meet my past self, we would be screaming "you", "me" and "my clone in a different armor." Starshadow laughed.
"I'm bored...Shall we find Sonar and see his unknown expression towards my new creepy form?" she grinned evily.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick shrugs Sure, hm.. wonder if it's illegal to drink and fly.. ha! Like that matters to a Predacon.. Um.. Hey, you ever sort out that thing between you and him? Otherwise it really confuses me on what goofy nicknames I should use in the future. Is it mate like the scientific term.. or like the Australian term? So confusing.. And hey.. if your from the future.. and you were already older then me.. that makes you even older! ha! .. okay lets go.

Glowstick got up slowly, then floated into the air starting to turn sideways a bit as he went to the door.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow tailed the drunken squid.
"Haha...very funny... I'm still young. Anyway, It's hard to explain about Sonar and I but we're not a couple." Starshadow rolled her eyes and smiled.
"You'll need alittle help...I don't want to see you flying like a floating zombie squid." she giggled and helped Glowstick to balance.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick nodded Alright, you can help. Hm.. Australian jokes it is! he then laughed while exiting the lounge.