The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshade was looking at her fashion magazines about Starshadow.
"I wish I was her..." she pointed to a large picture of her sister in a mini black dress which looked like a gothic anime girl. She got bored and was mumbling about Starshadow to scrub her back in the bath tub, she com-linked her sister.
"SIS!!! SIS!!! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!! HURRY BACK HOME!!! GLOWSTICK GOT YOUR PLUSHIES AND YOUR RUBBER MARINE ANIMALS FROM YOUR BATH TUB!!!" she screamed.

Starshadow's optics widened.
"HE DID?! HOW THE SLAG HE KNEW THE LOCATION OF OUR HOUSE?!"
"Beats me..."
"I'm on my way...NO ONE EVER TOUCH MY PLUSHIES AND BATHROOM TOYS!!!" Starshadow com-linked to Sonar.
"Thanks for spending your time with me and I really appreciate what you did back at the lounge sooo...Good night." she cut the com-links and flew to the skies, leading her house.

Starshade was snickering after she cut her com-links.
"Using Glowstick's name was a gooood idea." she laughed out loud.
As Starshadow got back to her home, she burst in to her bathroom. The demon panther was screaming as she looked at Starshade using her bathtub.
"SHADE!!! I told you a billion times not to use my bathtub when you had one in your room..." she placed her right hand on her temple.
"C'mon sis...Your bathtub is tooo cozy. Since you are here, why don't you scrub m back? I love your scrubbing." Starshade blew the bubbles off her hands.
Starshadow sighed but something smelled something familiar around the air. She looked up above and jumped up to the vents. Noticing a small camera sticking out rom the vent, she pulled it out a squid like robot and crushed it and threw it into a bin.
"Cyber squids?...Hey Shade, looks like you're caught on Glowstick's camera..." she sighed.
Starshade just raised an optic ridge.
"Dont worry, my bubble bath is too thick for any perverted squid to see my assets." she smiled at her sister.
Starshadow removed her arm armor and scrubbed Starshade's back.

"Hey Shadow...What qualities you like about Sonar and Glowstick?" Starshade asked.
"Hmm...Sonar can be a nice guy if he understands you and would go under any risk to save his 'lover' I guess. Glowstick, hmm...the qualities I like alot about him is his sense of humor which makes him lovable, just like YOU!! Probably the best companion I guess." Starshadow pinched Starshade's cheeks, making a smiling face and lets go of it.
"Okay...What about their bad qualities?"
"Hmm...Sonar has a bad temper like me which would probably kill me in a cycle and I'm guessing he's the 'serious' attitude type of mech, makes him boring or no? Glowstick's a pervert and I never like perverts, he's always gets into my nerves...Shade why are you asking these kind of questions?" "I dunno...Maybe I'm just curious?"
Starshadow continued to scrub Starshade's back while Zira just listened to their conversation about love.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

As the crushed cyber squid sparked in the trash bin it continued to transmit audio for awhile, it's optics then dulled and turned black as it lost power.

Glowstick climbed out from under the dumpster transforming to robot mode, he then pulled his visor off Well that was a weird bit of recon. he said to himself walking away, balling up one of his tentacles You did well Cyber squid my trusted friend.. May the matrix.. er scrap yard be kind to you.

Glowstick headed off towards his apartment again, to shower up and plot further how to use the information he'd just acquired.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshade got changed and went to sleep in her king sized bed.
Starshadow was bored, needing some company.
"Hey Glowstick? Are you free? Wanna come to my house and play some arcade games in my gaming room? Since it's pretty late, you may wanna sleep in my house if you want to." she com-linked to Glowstick.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick came to a stop with a silver eyelid raised as he heard the communication, he looked at his arm checking his ammo level, then checked the tiny gauge on his sword for slime level since it was the most obvious trap he'd heard of.

Sure, that sounds like fun. I'll be right over. he responded, then started to walk in the direction of her home. He placed the visor from before over his optics so at the very least he'd have some protection from pepperspray or teargas if attacked again.
(You may want to check gallery for updated images with backgrounds.)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow was waiting at the entrance with her armor changed to her sleeping dress. Looking outside, she saw Glowstick wearing a visor.
"Why are you wearing a visor at night?" she lifted an optic ridge.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick walked up moving his visor down slightly gazing over the frame I wear my sunglasses at night,So I can Keep track of the visions in my eyes (Song quote!)

Dressed a bit fancy for arcading at night don't you think? Not that I mind. he then proceeded inside, moving his headphones he normaly wears to around his neck and pushing the visor up to just sit above his optics on his forhead as he looked around.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow giggled and went inside.
"This way..." she walked to the stairs and opened a room filled with many games mostly dancing and musical instuments.
"We have guitar freaks, percussion freaks, Para para paradise, Dance dance Revolution and racing games. So...Wher should we start?" she smiled at Glowstick.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick blinked looking around All these rhythm games and no Dragons lair? Hm.. More of a modern arcade I suppose. Heh. I guess racing games. he then walked over to one of the racing cabinets while looking around to try to keep himself on guard.

(Dragon's lair is a old arcade game from 1983 that used laserdisc technology to have a interactive cartoon experience. the first of the FMV games which.. essentially are precursors to the rhythm games as you have to hit directions or buttons at the right time or right way or else your character would die in the game. It's now a dvd and blu ray game.)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow sat on the car seat and pushed some buttons.
"Ready to burn some wheels?" she winked at the squid.
The screen popped out '2 players'. Selecting a difficult track.
"If I lose to you of all of these games, you could sleep on my bed. But if I won, you would sleep on the floor." she grinned evily.
Last edited by starshadow on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick sat down holding the wheel with one tentacle I think Sonar would be mad if that happened. Unless your dragging him along as well. he then pulled up his headphones as Initial D soundtrack playing.

He scrolled through the various cars ending up on a Subaru Impreza WRX, one of his other tentacles then goes onto the shifting stick.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow raised an optic ridge and slapped her forehead.
"AHEM AHEM!!! Erm...We would be sleeping in separated sides and my plushies would be my 'line of defence'. If you treat me like your own snuggly kitten plushie, probably he would slice my head off."
Starshadow got ready for the game.

GO!!

She accelerate her car and sped off.
"See you at the finishig line." the femme laughed.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick comfortably had the car accelerate while shifting the gears, he then turns in the seat as he applys the clutch while downshifting and brake drifting around a corner and past her before letting up, then starts to shift up speeding off.

I don't know about that, but he would probably be mopey.. maybe write something in his diary.

He then downshifted and turned repeating the moves again to drift around a corner.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Some time later, Starshadow was finding Glowstick's vehicle.
"Where the slag are you? I'm almost to the finishing line...and WHAT THE?!" she stared at the screen, Glowstick's vehicle was infront of her.
"OH MY GOD NOO!!! Darn it!! I would not make it this time..." she stepped on her acceleration peddal to full speed.
Gritting her fangs, she clenched the steering wheel tightly.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick waved his tentacle in a salute as he then activated the car's 4 wheel drive, causing it to speed ahead of her's across the finish. Ah that was fun. he then stretched looking over at her So whats next?
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar hung upside down bored out of his mind, he had avoided Rampage for a few days not wanting to be on the bussiness end of his wrath. He was greatful that the crab couldn't fly other wise he'd be screwed. "Primus, i'm so bored." He muttered.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."