The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((I don't know why i put the stupid lyrics in this post of mine :shock: guess it sounds nice but you guys could skip that...LONG POST ROCKS :P))

Starshadow was shocked as her top dropped to her waist. She screamed with anger and cover her body with her wings.
"GLOWSTICK!!! YOU PERVERTED SQUID!!! I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL ********!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU SHOW THESE PICTURES TO RAMPAGE, MEGS OR ANY OTHER OF OUR COMRADES OR THE MAXIMALS!!! YOU SON OF A BOLT OF A JUNK HEAP!!!" she screamed through his com-link and cut it off.
Starshade flew to the night skies finding Glowstick with her 'Anti-Pervert' spray.
"There you are you little slag..." Starshade whispered to herself. She popped out infront of him out of nowhere and gave him 3 shots in his optics of her painful Anti-pervert spray.
"THIS IS FOR MY SISTER YOU PERV!!!" she screamed at the top of her voice then she flew off to a distant place.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Starshadow ran towards Sonar, giving him a big hug.
"Thank you for saving my life..." she looked at the clock located on a wall.
"It's now my favourite time to spend alone in the night in my favourite place." she smiled at him and took of to the skies.

Time has passed, she landed in one of her favourite secret spot. A dark, grassy field with a pond with a fallen white roses. Sitting down on the ground gazing among the bright moon and stars singing softly to herself.

Light pours down and the wind blows
On the snowflakes that remain on the roadside
Whether I hold my head high or look down
The seasons don’t stop moving

Our words, “See you” and “See you again”
Were like a pinky promise
Will we forget all of each other’s familiar mannerisms?
Will we go on to different futures?

If this goodbye is forever
Then I’ll give you all my smiles
The way we met and the streets we walked
Will live on in our hearts

I’ll never, ever forget you
No matter how many doors I open
No matter how far apart we are
I’ll never let go of your hand

I have to forget you, even if I have to force myself to
I can’t become a new person
The platform begins to move, and on the other side
You get smaller

Those times you gave up, that was for me
You cried with me and said it was OK
I’ll grow stronger and less ashamed
I promise you, I’ll fulfil my dreams

Silent tears
Are falling in my heart
But I’ll move on with no regrets
I’m sorry for your tenderness
Until we meet again

Everlasting...

If this goodbye is forever
Then I’ll give you all my smiles
The way we met and the streets we walked
Will live on in our hearts

I’ll never, ever forget you
No matter how many doors I open
No matter how far apart we are
I’ll never let go of your hand
Last edited by starshadow on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar followed Starshadow to her secret hiding spot and sat down beside her, but he kept his hands in his lap. He wanted to say some thing to Starshadow but again words failed him.
Why is it so hard to talk to her?! He thought wanting to bash his head into some thing.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick blinked as Starshade suddenly appeared spraying him in the face with pepperspray What the.. SLAG!! he then started to fall from the air while his optics glowed red, fighting the urge to rub his face as he landed a bit roughly though his body was springy enough to absorb the slowed impact.

Pulling out some decontamination wipes he then started to clean his face and optics with them to neutralize the pepper spray's effects, his optics starting to return to their teal color as he lays on his back on the ground. That thing came out of no where..Not to show to Rampage or Megatron eh? Consider them exposed.. he said to himself while trying to recover.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow was surpirsed he followed her. She raised an optic ridge and turned her head to him.
"During our previous battle, how did you know I said that the battle between Saber and Rampy wasn't my fight? I said that in the bathroom. Unless...you..." she was thinking for afew seconds then her optics widened.
"YOU PEEKED IN THE BATHROOM WHILE I WAS HAVING A SHOWER?!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"YOU PEEKED IN THE BATHROOM WHILE I WAS HAVING A SHOWER?!"
Sonar jumped to his feet at her sudden out burst. "I wasn't even near you when you taking a shower, i was watching the fight between Rampage and Saber!" He snapped back the fur on his neck raising. "I may be a twisted mech but i'm not perverted enough to watch a femme shower!"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow's facial expression turned normal.
"Good. Because if you were Glowstick, you'll be tasting my whip." she layed down on the ground but felt uncomfortable.
"Hmm...I wonder who ruined the soft ground...NEXT PLACE!!!!" she said with full of energy. Suddenly, sparks came out from her head.
"Personality component busted again?" Zira asked through the gem. Starshadow suddenly punched herself in the face.
"Uhh...Yeah. I'm going to the sight-seeing spot. Loveliest of them all." she laughed and took of the the starry skies.
She was around a place full of snow. She circled a mountain and landed on a cliff and sat down on the sheet of snow.
"GREAT PLACE TO GAZE THE STARS AND MOON!!!" she streched arms and build a 'snow chair' and lay down on it.
"This is life..."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Getting up rubbing his face, Glowstick started to walk in the direction of his apartment. Still a bit sick from the effects of pepper spray, his vision blurry and distorted. He'd given up on finding out information from the maximal medic since the night already seemed like a bad night.

Entering the rusted building he went inside the elevator and hit the button leaning against a wall as it went up to his floor. The automatic door detecting his rfid opened as he entered and flopped on the couch. His camera wirelessly linking to his computer uploading the information into his harddrive.

Ug.. this night is just too twisted..Maybe it'll get better in the morning.. he then said to himself looking up at the ceiling.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((LOL NK you "bashed" my OC badly :shock: ))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Hm? You mean pointing out some facts from vampires?*holds up vampire encyclpedia* or just the strange commentary of Glowstick thinking the lounge bar may be a S&M club considering the skimpy tight leather outfits, the whips, electrified cage, use of slaves and so on?)

One of Glowstick's tentacles extended to the fridge popping it open, he pulled out some high grade removing the cap from it and pouring the oil into the mouth on his chest, he closed the fridge and then placed the half full bottle on his forehead letting it cool down his face. Hm.. how should I get revenge.. if I was saner I'd simply go for the path of avoidance.. but the honor of a Predacon wont allow that..Perhaps I should stalk little Shade next.. he then cackles to himself a bit and then coughing.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((nono i mean that uploading the photos. SS would be sooo dead if the preds found out what she was doing :P i was laughing about it :D ))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Oh. Posting images of her partying with maximals and being topless. I suppose that would be a problem.. but Glowstick is the blackmailing type..Heh)

Glowstick moved the bottle pouring the rest into the mouth on his chest, he looked up as a holographic display showed the images Well if this war thing doesn't work out I suppose I could look into work as a photographer..Hm..

He set down the empty bottle scheming evilly, while starting to let the oil get to him.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshade just knocked off from her part time job and went back to her home of luxury, straight to her room, preparing the bath tub. She made her bed full of plushies.
"It's a long day..." she walked to the bathroom, threw her armor in the laundry and soak in the warm bubble bath.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

During all of this Moonshinee was hovering, while pondering what had driven everybody insane. This Glowstick fellow had apparently snuck into her lab and taken pictures of her sleeping, but from the looks of it some others had gotten it far worse..

Well.. At least nobody seemed to have gotten injured so far. But Moonshine figured it was only a matter of time before that happened, so she decided to stick around for a little while just to make sure.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar made a mental note of Starshadows mood swings and not get on her bad side, he lowered his eyes to the ground as he thought about his first love and would have been bond mate. And his spark starting hurting again.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick got up from the couch rested up. He walked over to a pile of electronics moving some things around, then pulled up something looking similarly to Tarantulus's Cyber Spiders, a micro Cyber squid. He then picked up a head display attaching it to his head like a pair of sunglasses.

Glowstick then headed out of the building again. Walking towards the bar he stopped a good distance ahead of it, then threw the cyber squid on top of the building. He laughed a bit to himself while walking to the other side of a building While a short clip of nudity would be funny, it'd be more devastating to use some more dirt on these fuel suckers..Beastmode.. he said to himself as he transformed crawling underneath a dumpster.

The cybersquid crawled towards the vent ducts which Glowstick was in before, sliding past the cover it crawled downward into the building. As the squid crawled it stopped by the bathroom vent hearing some sounds. One of it's feeder tentacles attached to a screw turning and losing it, then sent a fiberscope camera through the hole which bent out through a air vent on the bathroom fan/lighting set up.

The scope looked down into the bubble bath while the cyber squid transmitted the audio and video back to Glowstick Well now.. this shall be interesting..