The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

[quote="starshadow]"Wait til you see her back in shape." Starshade whispered to Digit.[/quote]

Digit crossed his arms, looking unconvinced. "Yeeeah, pardon me if I don't go for looks along, Sweetheart. I prefer personality over... 'shape'," the mech tapped the bar impatiently. "Sooo, where's my high grade?"

A clean-up crew had swarmed into the bar, raising themselves up to repair the vents and neutralizing traces of Glowstick's cybervenom.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Tor wrote:
starshadow wrote:"Wait til you see her back in shape." Starshade whispered to Digit.
Digit crossed his arms, looking unconvinced. "Yeeeah, pardon me if I don't go for looks along, Sweetheart. I prefer personality over... 'shape'," the mech tapped the bar impatiently. "Sooo, where's my high grade?"

A clean-up crew had swarmed into the bar, raising themselves up to repair the vents and neutralizing traces of Glowstick's cybervenom.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Seeing how he was on his own Rampage shoved the beast off him but the creature kept attacking him.
Sonar watched with a smile on his face as Rampage stuggled not to harm his bond mate.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Coming to the river shore, Glowstick suddenly bursted out of the water in his beast mode, transforming to robot mode before landing on the ground. Walking towards the medical center, he went into a crouch while observing the area.

Watching the cameras, he made a sudden hop as a camera turned to look at the other way. He transformed landing on the building wall gripping it with his tentacles, then started to crawl down towards the door, swinging a tentacle over it to trigger the automatic door.

Crawling inside along the ceiling he spread his body rather flatly by stretching himself out while moving to reduce his noticeably. He looked around noticing the medical center was mostly empty, as he made it deeper into the facility he heard the breathing of Moonshine asleep.

He crawled along the ceiling slowly making into the lab. His eyes shine happily as he pulls out his camera and starts to take a few photos of Moonshine.

"Like taking candy from a protoform.." he thought to himself, then crawled closer looking at her paper, the information looking rather familiar to him. He looked into the microscope and dangled from the ceiling by his feeder tentacles to look at the microscope eyepiece, which only confirmed his thoughts, she was examining his cyber venom.

He descended to the floor crawling under a cabinet part of the desk, deciding she needed further examining..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"Oh!!" Starshade prepared Digit's drink.
"Here yah go!! My treat." she winked at him and tended to the other customers.

Starshadow heaved a heavy sigh and shook her head.
"You're the only one who can help Saber, not me...It depends on her will power or you to break free from her 'curse'. If I were there, I would probably have no choice but to attack her so count me out." she said to Rampage.
She went to the changing room then to the bathroom and had a bath for afew minutes.
"It's all because of you Sonar. You landed my friend into this state...I don't wish to kill you but you probably leave me no choice...But this isn't my fight."
She got out of the bathroom and changed to her favourite clean armor, keeping her guns and putting on her make-up.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar shifted his wings and smiled even more when he heard Rampage cry out in pain when Saber clamped her jaws around his right forearm. He was able to dislodge her from his arm but she kept coming at him, he moved aside and grabbed her by her scuff. SHe snapped her jaws at him and tried clawing at his face but she couldn't reach.
"I know your in there, Saber. I don't want to hurt you." He said quietly.
The beast just snarled at him trying to get at him.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((I'm sick of using 'the voice' so I'm going to state her real name))

"Are you going to help Rampy or what?" said Zira.
Starshadow brought all the weapons she need.
"I'm going in..." she flew out of a window. She found Rampage and glided down then turned to Sonar.
"Zira...You can take control of my body for now..." she spoke to herself.
"Ready or not, here Zira comes..." Starshadow's body changed to her monstrous form once again with Zira posessing her body. Her right optic was flickering violet and silver while her left was red.
Zira grabbed Sonar by his neck and pushed him to the walls, laughing like a crazed killer.
"I THOUGHT I NEVER HAD BATTLE LIKE THIS AGAIN WHEN I WAS KILLED BACK ON COLONY OMICRON!!"
her smile like a maniac with her optics wide.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar was caught by surpirsed but then punched her in the stomach and threw her against the wall.
"So your helpping your firend now, i thought that this wasn't your fight?" He asked smiling.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Don't ask me...The crab sent me and Starshadow is not here..." Zira's voice sounded like three femmes were talking. She used her telekinetic powers at his hands, legs and shut his mouth tight. Zira disconnected her tail from her back and turned it into a sword.
"This won't hurt much to you, right?" she pointed her sword to the middle of Sonar's chest, preparing to stab in while laughing evily.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber COME!! He ordered mentally.
Saber suddenly came out of no where attacking Starshadow/Zira pinning her to the ground her fangs inches from her face, blood dripped off her sharp teeth as she growled at Zira.
Sonar chuckled darkly as he was once again able to move.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

While under the desk, Glowstick listened to his com system, his eye lid raised listening to some distorted chatter from the battle. He then sighed to himself crawling out from under the desk and heading into the hall.

Quietly he transformed, then walked out of the building activating his flight mode If I leave those idiots to their own devices they'll merely slag themselves and the maximals will only win at their demise.

Desending from the air he drew his sword from his back having the blade aimed down as he pulled the trigger allowing slime to drip along it. His communication system starting to play Scorpions Rock you like a hurricane while his body glowed ominously in the dark as he walked towards the four.
Last edited by NaitoKage on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Zira stood up again, clenching her fist with anger. Her optics was totally silver. She used her telekinetic powers on Sonar and Saber, pushing them back to the wall, restricting any of their movements.
"It's really tempting to scratch the face of yours..." Zira became Visia. Visia took control of Starshadow's body without restrictions. She turned to Sonar.
"My ultimate weapon, 'Kiss of Death'..." she whispered to Sonar's ears and kissed him while charging the plasma energy in her mouth. In her mouth was glowing hot, Visia have no choice but to wait for afew nano klicks for the plasma energy to charge at full power.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

While distracted Glowstick rushed in running the side of his sword along Starshadow's back and shoulders much like spreading butter on toast. Neat trick. But probably a pain in the butt to use. he said as the plasma in her mouth started to disappear.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thinking quickly Sonar blasted her with his own telekinetic power and blasted Starshadow away from him, then kicked her in the stomach dead center. Then pinned her to the ground,
"Why are you so interested in me?!" He asked holding her down.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((Note: Starshadow's optics are red, Zira's violet, Visia's silver.))

"Because..." her optics went red and she coughed out mech fluid.
"Reason number 1, I like crazed killers like myself...Mass-killing, murder, or whatever. Reason number 2, I have to continue the generation of my family- ughh...That is the most important promise I ever made..." Starshadow trembled. Her optics turned violet.
"Reason number 3, she was never loved by anyone...so I tried match-making with you. Sadly, you both hated each other..." Zira sighed. Her optics changed to red.
"And...argh..Since when I said "I'm sooo interested with you" eh..Did I?" she chuckled and took a deep breath.