"Beast Wars: Part I"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Dinobot wrote:"Attention Maximals. My name is Dinobot. I have left the Predacons to join your group... as leader."
Cheetor nearly coughed at the Predacon's unabashed, and to boot- completely serious- comment.

"What?! Did I hear the word 'leader'?"

It wasn't so much that he challenged a leader to combat for immediate command of a group. Well, that was slightly deranged, but for a Predacon, somehow understandable. But he challenged no ordinary leader. He had challenged Big bot- the best fighter Cheetor had ever known.

This fight was not going to last long.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((YAY IT'S TIME FOR BEAST WARS PART 2 XD))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

"Attention Maximals," "my name is Dinobot. I have left the Predacons," "to join your group... as leader." "I hereby challenge you," "Optimus Primal to a one-on-one. The winner," "shall lead the Predacons, and the loser," "shall be destroyed."
"What?! Did I hear the word 'leader'?"
"These guy's got bearings of chrome steel," Rhinox commented. Rattrap glanced up at him but quickly turned his head back to the no good Predacon standing in their way.

Optimus merely glared at Dinobot while he spoke. This wasn't exactly what he might have expected bumping into. And with such bad timing. If he engaged battle with the Predacon on that bridge, and slipped and fell, well, his prime jets were still off-line so it would be a very, very long fall. It didn't seem like he had a choice, though. His Maximals, especially Wintersong, needed repairs and rest, and the only way to get to their base was across this slagging bridge. If he couldn't negotiate with Dinobot, then it looked like he was in for a very dangerous fight.
"Well, that's just prime!"