Book of the past part 7

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past part 7

Unread post by starshadow »

After Nightstar and her teammates went back to base, she transferred the codes to Zira.
"SLAG IT!!! THAT DAMNED SCIENTIST GAVE US THE CODE OF THE MAP!!! Never mind, It's still useful.", Zira slammed the table.
"But why do you need the codes so much?", asked Nightstar.
"In Starbase Rugby, the maximal scientists tried to clone the indistructible spark of Starscream and create a super soldier protoform incase the predacons uses a powerful weapon against them. While the experiment was successful replicating some of the properties of Starscream's spark, the protoform proved to be psychotic and impossible to control. In the end he was locked up in a cell like no other cells. He was named Protoform X. So if we get that protoform and get him to trust us, we can terrorize the whole of Cybertron for what they done to me in the past.", explained Zira.
"Oh I see...", said Nightstar.
"Nightstar."
"Yes?"
"I want you to fly to this place, alone. I've track another scientist at this location."
Zira handed Nightstar a flyer of a performance and a mech's photograph.
"Becareful as there are many security guards especially Depthcharge. They've found out what are we trying to do.", warned Zira.
"Yes Master.", Nightstar transformed to her alternate mode and flew out of the base.

Nightstar made it to the building but she was spotted by a security guard.
"Call Depthcharge and his team, I've found her entering to the theater.", said a black mech through his com-links.
At the performing theater,
"Do you think this is a waste of time dear?", said a pink femme.
"Just watch the performance...", said a purple bot.
The pink femme left the theater, Nightstar crept behind the purple mech and sat beside him without a sound and watched the performance for awhile.
"I love this part.", said Nightstar while her optics are on the performers.
"Hmm?", the purple mech turned to her with a shocked face.
"Who the slagging are you?"
"Like my nails?", Nightstar showed her claws.
"You're just going to die!", she scratched the mech's face and kneel on his seat and pinned his hands. He struggled but just couldn't break free.
"All I ask is the acess codes to protoform X's prison. Now give it to me!", demmanded the masked femme.
"I don't have it you slagging witch.", replied the mech.
Nightstar was out of patience and pushed her gun into his mouth.
"In 5 klicks you don't pass it to me, might as well you eat laser.", she smiled.
"5."
"4."
"3."
"Okay I'll give it to you."
"That's a good boy~"
The codes were transfered to Nightstar. As she was about to leave, she shot her gun into the mech's face and spark chamber, making sure he didn't gave her another code. Just in time Depthcharge and his team arrived.
"FREEZE!!!", Depthcharge pulled out his gun aiming at Nightstar but she jumped straight down to the stage dodging the performers. Then she climbed the walls of the stage like a cat to the back of the stage. Depthcharge tailed her.
"Give it up, you're trapped.", he narrowed his optics at her with his gun aiming on Nightstar's head as she walked up the stairs.
"Ooh...I'm flattered, you chased me all the way here just to get me. Just call me Shadow Vamp.", Nightstar turned around winked at him.
"Enough talk, put your hands up or I will have to shoot you if I have to.", said Depthcharge calmly.
"Ooh~", Nightstar put her hands up and disappeared as the glaring stage light shined on him. Nightstar was behind him. Finding the masked femme, he turned to every corner of the area. Nightstar jumped out from the top and both of the bots rolled over like a wheel. Nightstar kicked his chest plate which made him fell to the back. Nightstar tried to escape but Depthcharge caught her leg and pushed her to the dead end.
"I feel there's a spark between us.", Nightstar gave out an evil smile. Depthcharge electrocuted her with a sparking wire.
"Not on our first date.", her smile disappeared. He pulled the wires and tied her hand to the railings of the stairs. Nightstar broke free.
"Too late now.", Nightstar licked Depthcharge's face and laughed. Depthcharge thought he hancuffed Nightstar secretly instead he handcuffed himself. Nightstar kicked him aside and jumped to the bottom. Depthcharge's team surrounded her.
"Ok boys, show of hands, who could see in the dark?", Nightstar used her gun and shot the power source of the lights and the whole place went blackout.
"I can.", Nightstar burst out of the building and escaped.

~TO BE CONTINUED~