Book of the past part 5

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past part 5

Unread post by starshadow »

Next day 6.30AM,
Nightstar was sleeping on her soft, comfortable bed until Zira crept on her and sounded a loud horn which almost made Nightstar frightened and fell of her bed.
"TIME FOR YOUR BREAKFAST YOUNG LADY!", shouted Zira with full of energy. Nightstar climbed over her bed and slept. Nightwish ran in Nightstar's quarters and jumped on her bed continuosly.
"C'mon sis! You have to wake up!", she said.
Zira have no choice but to pull the metal blanket which cause Nightstar to slip and fall.
"Okay! Okay! I'm up! I'm up", shouted Nighstar.
"YAY!!!", cheered Nightwish.
After getting dressed up, they headed to the dining room. It looked like those dining rooms which the rich humans have in their homes.
"Chow time 'bots!", announced Zira.
With all the look-good-taste-good energon set on the table, Nightstar was amazed with all the luxury in her second home unlike her low class first home of junk.

After breakfast, Zira's team headed for the Military house.
"Now, let's begin the introductions from our team. They are Solaris, Mia, Crusher, Silverclaw, Snowscar and Darkmoon.", said Zira while pointing to the bots.
"Hello all.", greeted Nightstar. And the team did the same thing.
"Now you have to think of a code name and what would that be?", asked Zira as she turned to Nightstar.
"It would be....Shadow Vamp!", replied Nightstar.
"Hmm...Then you should be adressed as Lady Shadow and I will be your trainer aka master.", declared Zira.
"Let the Training of Hell BEGIN!"

Few weeks of training, Nightstar was taking on the challenge of the ninja dojo.
"I'm surprised mother, she inherited your movements. Just in afew weeks she's ready to assist you in missions.", commented Nightstar's father.
"Of course Zaphiron! What can I say? I'm her grandmother!", laughed Zira as both of the 'bots observed Nightstar doing her regular training.
After Nightstar reached the stopping point, Zira and Zaphiron checked the timing of the machine.
"You've improved alot. You've reached here in 15 cycles while your previous best record was 30 cycles. Well done my student.", praised Zira.
"Thanks!", Nightstar smiled. Her phone was ringing.
"Oops, excuse me for a moment.", Nightstar pulled out her cellphone and answer it.
"Hello this Nightstar. What can I do for you Mr. Perfect? Oh and sorry about the other day, I overslept and was having a nightmare", said Nightstar.
"Oh I see, then how about we go to the coming carnival tomorrow? I'm free.", asked Depthcharge on the phone.
"Okay, I'm free. See you tomorrow then. Bye!", Nightstar was smiling as she hanged the phone and turned around. Zira was grinning with her optics narrowed.
"You got a boyfriend?", Zira asked and her grin became bigger.
"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!", snarled Nighstar.
Nightstar's mother came in with snacks.
"Ah...Midnight! You're just in time!", smiled Zira.
"In time for?", asked Nightstar's mother.
"NIGHTSTAR HAS A BOYFRIEND!", Zira squeeled.
"DID NOT!", Nightstar screamed.
"Did too."
"Did not."
"Did too."
"DID NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!"
"DID TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
"I GIVE UP!"
"I always win in quarrelling."

Next day at the carnival, Nightstar and Depthcharge were playing "Shoot the target" on one of the stations.
"Aren't you suppose to let me win?", said Depthcharge while he was smiling.
"I'm not that kind of girl.", Nightstar replied.
"And what girl is that?", he asked.
"A loser!", Nightstar shot a bull's eye.
Suddenly Nightstar was a little distracted and accidently shot the stall keeper.
"Hey!", he shouted.
Nightstar shocked and was covering her mouth her hands.
"I'm sorry!", she apologized. Luckly the ammo was a just a weak bullet which is crushable.
After they finished the game, they headed for the giant Ferris Wheel.
While it was spinning, suddenly it stopped and both of the 'bots were at the top. The one who was incharge of the Ferris Wheel noticed the Wheel stopped and checked the computer to see what was the problem with the gears that enables the wheel to move.
"Looks like we are on the beautiful spot.", Depthcharge smiled at Nightstar.
"In a hurry?", Nightstar smiled back.
The 'bots face went closer and closer to each other until there was a major problem with the Ferris Wheel's gears. The gears were rusty and jammed. The Wheel was moving foward and backwards. The Wheel produced sparks. A kid was calling out for his mother. Depthcharge looked down and saw the problem.
"Wait for me here, I've got to solve this problem.", Depthcharge transformed into his alternate mode and flewed down. The crowd was shocked of the old Wheel even their loved ones are on it. Nightstar knew everyone on the Wheel has the alternate mode of cars and motorcycles which they now are trapped on the wheel. Some of them are quite high up, some lucky ones got off the Wheel. One of the kid who was slightly high up got scared and trembled with fear.
Depthcharge grabbed a pole and tried unjamming the gears. Nightstar sensed something was not right. Her optics zoomed in to the kid's safety bar and saw the screw was lose and about to come off. The kid was scared and shouted out for his mother. Nightstar was waiting for the right time to get in action just to avoid Depthcharge seeing her. The safety bar from he kid got disconnected and fell off bu luckly he grabbed on to the leg rest of his seat. His mother screamed.
Nightstar slipped out of her seat and and ran like a cyber cat down between the supporting bars of the wheel and made it to the kid's seat. The kid lost his grip but Nightstar grabbed him. Nightstar held on to the supporting bar. The wheel suddenly jerked foward which caused Nightstar to fall but she grabbed on to the armrest of the seat and move herself to the bars. The kid's mother was shocked and later relieved. Depthcharge looked up and found Nightstar missing and looked at the kid's seat with Nightstar carrying him. The crowd cheered and watched today's heroine and Nightstar smiled and climbed down with the kid.

"You're one tough little guy you know that. Take it easy parthner.", she smiled to the young 'bot.
"Thanks, bye.", laughed the kid and he left with his mother and Nightstar walked up to Depthcharge who was watching the Ferris Wheel.
"It's over.", she said.
"I'm not sure how you did it but I'm impressed.", he commented.
"Anyway, we should celebrate. Want me to take you to dinner tonight?", Depthcharge suggested.
"Oh! I'd loved to but I can't. I've got some buisness I have to take care off.", replied Nightstar.

~TO BE CONTINUED~