Love Triangle-Chapter 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Love Triangle-Chapter 2

Unread post by Wintersong »

Author' Note:Alright next is chapter 2.At this moment I am going to focus on Echowolf and Snow Trix for awhile.The next chapter might include all three maybe just a little part for Echowolf.If you have any ideas they are much appreciated.^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow Trix stared in astonishment from behind the boulder as the large Arctic wolf passed by. For a few minutes all she did was follow and watch but he seemed to not notice her presense until Snow Trix purposely hit s small pebble with her paw making Echowolf turn in alarm. But the very moment their eyes emt the mech stared in surprise for a moment before shaking his head.

"Trix? Is that you?" He asked.

Snow Trix knew that wonderful voice anywhere! "Snow Trix now and of course it is! Primus, it's been awhile!" The Fox said transforming.

Echowolf also transformed but gave her a small smile. "It has but you are a Predacon." He had just noticed her symbol which made his hopes plummet.

Snow Trix seemed rather proud of being called a Predacon and grinned until she saw the disappointed look. Why did her former crush seemed so down about it? He had been in the criminal business himself! Maybe he had changed more then she had expected but then again he had always been soft sparked; never had he been one for total destruction or thirst for power. That, however, didn't mean they could still be together it wasn't like Megatron would care it would give them an oppourtunity to have a new warrior after all and her old crush at her side. Now if only he could be convinced.

"Why not take back that life Echowolf? WOuldn't it be like old times?" Snow Trix said sweetly.

Echowolf knew her tricks to well to fall for them. "No. i have learned from my deeds and will never let it take over my life again. Or get into my work not after those years before." He said this placing a hand over along diagonal scar across his chest.

At this Snow Trix knew when he said those words he meant it. But there looked to be another reason...the fox jsut couldn't put her finger on it to what it was. There was the chance of him thinking of joining the Mximals. But no he wouldn't really....would he? After all he did have a record and there was no one on the team who would care or really trust him like she did. Snow Trix's spark ached at seeing Echowolf rejecting her offer and sighed.

"A-are you sure?" She asked.

Echowolf gave Snow Trix a saddened but assuring look. That was the only answer before he transformed leaving her to look after him. Once the wolf was out of ear shot and out of optic sight Snow Trix sat on a boulder crying to herself. The first time of seeing Echowolf in Primus knew how long and he didn't seem to have a single spark fo feelings like when they had been young all the few eyars past.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

OMIGOD!!! It was great! But can the rest of he chapters be at least a 'lil longer. i made short chapters before and i was told to make the rest of the parts longer, so no worries. :wink: