Gerardo Aterrorizar!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

G1990

Unread post by G1990 »

Darkshadow14 wrote:Hehe, nice to meet you to! Be aware of everything, it could be a... *Dramatic music playing* TRAP!

Wahahaha

Rampage: I notice you took my laugh! That was not wise, not wise at all! *pulls out gun* R.U.N.

Not me, no get the newbie...Ahhh, Rampage!!
Wait what? *Sees Rampage^* :shock: Can't we talk this over?
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

BWAHAHAHA! Oh yeah, I love getting people in trouble at least with Rampage.

Rampage: *smirks at G1990* I'll give you a head start. In the mean time, *turns to Dark* I have a dog to skin.

Wait, wait stop. I didn't do anything. I just took your laugh, *Yells* G1990 run while you can I'll keep him occupied.

Rampage: Hmm, that's what you think Wahahaha ohahaha! *while cackling he's aiming his weapon*
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Why hello G1990,the name's Wonko The Sane...like you,I'm a fellow Hispanic(But live in Canada,eh).

So you've seen both versions of Beast Wars?That's awesome...I would like to see the Spanish version,but the English is really close to my heart(lol).

Welcome.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
G1990

Unread post by G1990 »

Thnks! ; Don't worry altough they are kind of diferent they are on the same storyline.
Darkshadow14 wrote:BWAHAHAHA! Oh yeah, I love getting people in trouble at least with Rampage.

Rampage: *smirks at G1990* I'll give you a head start. In the mean time, *turns to Dark* I have a dog to skin.

Wait, wait stop. I didn't do anything. I just took your laugh, *Yells* G1990 run while you can I'll keep him occupied.

Rampage: Hmm, that's what you think Wahahaha ohahaha! *while cackling he's aiming his weapon*
*Running away from Rampage*