Hello People!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nighthawke

Hello People!

Unread post by Nighthawke »

Hello All, my name is Hawke! I already know one of you: OOP. *waves* Hello, monkey! But I'm letting my insanity get the best of me.

I've been an RP'er for quite some time (even though I took a break from it for a while). At other sites, I RP'ed both Rhinox and Tarantulas (and I'm told I played them well), as well as multiple OC's that I created (but no more than two at a time; too difficult to keep track of). I'm also looking to either start or join a LARP in my area, but that's another story altogether.

At the moment, I'm just looking around, getting a feel for the site. In the near future, I may well audition for Rhinox (to replace Sinead, as OOP informs me it is available at the moment) as well as one of my Pred OC's. In the interim though, I thought I should just say hi!
The Hawke

"The only thing keeping me sane is my insanity!"

"I'm not evil, just morally misunderstood!"
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Welcome Nighthawke,

My name is Darkshadow. I'm the *Predacon pest,* well I used to be, than again that was a few years ago. I have no idea if I have a different title.
Other than, a fellow prankster. Greth and I love to pull pranks, so watch out. But it's just usually with the Preds. *Cackle*

I'm a shape-shifting wolf, that's my normal animal of choice. Greth and I, are also shape-shifters. So any little or big animal...that may be us. Uh-oh? lol. Anyways, welcome to the board.

You RPed as Tarantulas? He's one of my favorite, along with; Rampage and Quickstrike.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to the site Nighthawke.

Standard warning:

Bwint contains insane posters. (nuts)
Bwint contains specific edible products. (nuts)

There are malicious, stealthy penguins. They don't know how to give anyone a break.

There are frozen flying waffles. Some go slow. Some go fast All are painful.

Penguins are usually the ones that throw them.

There you have it. So, what's your favorite character, and what is your favorite episode?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Nighthawke

Thank you both of you for your kind words of welcome. OOP already warned me about the insanity level entertained by most people here, and I figured I would fit right in. It's so nice to go to places where the voices in my head are all going "sqeee"!

I have two favourite chars Blazemane: Tarantulas and Rhinox (hence the main reason I tend to like RP'ing them). I liked the complexity of both of them. Tarantulas I really understood personally. I know he tends to look insane, but I truly believe that's simply a cover to hide his true genius. Also, when faced with such inferior minds like Terrorsaur and Scorpinok (and then later with Quickstrike and Inferno), you have to act a little insane just to maintain your sanity!

As for Rhinox, I loved Dark Designs. It added a new level of complexity to the char that when combined with the story from BM, really brought the character to a new level. When I RP'ed him, I had created a back story for him that works with all the story elements in the shows and even explains his seemingly opposite behaviour in BM. We'll see if I'll be able to use and/or modify it here (and that's if I even get the part).

Oh and I'm familiar with random flying waffles. They were an old staple at previous boards (and with an ex-girlfriend for that matter, but that's another story). And as for the penguins, they don't frighten me: I eat them for breakfast! LOL.
The Hawke

Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Welcome aboard!
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Welcome to the forum!
Beware of a creepy insane hellcat prowling in this forum
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi, welcome to BWint. :D
I demand cookies!
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Another one...my gosh,the Members are flying all over the place.

Welcome Nighthawke,the name is Wonko The Sane: One of the many FanGirls of the Transformer Series that will one day rule over*Laughs evilly*

so,welcome.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hi Nighthawke
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hello All, my name is Hawke! I already know one of you: OOP. *waves* Hello, monkey! But I'm letting my insanity get the best of me.
*politely waves back and steps over next to Darkshadow, whispering* Who is that guy...?

:lol:

Just kidding, Hawke! Thank you for dropping by! It's good to see ya on a board again. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Hawke, i have a feeling we met before.
Did you use another nick in the past ?

Anyway, welcome!
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Nighthawke

Hawke, i have a feeling we met before.
Did you use another nick in the past ?
I used to use "The Hawke of Terror" over at Voices, but since it shut down, I haven't used it since.
The Hawke

Dino_King_Grimlock

Unread post by Dino_King_Grimlock »

hi *waves his hand at him* stands next to optimus and whispers who is this guy lol.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

*looks at DKG* Him?! Who are you!?

:lol:
"Well, that's just prime!"