Book of the past part 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Book of the past part 2

Unread post by starshadow »

A.N: I thought going faster would be more interesting so everyone would know what happens next.

Back in school during military education lesson at the virtual simulator room, Mr Redblaze was teaching about the parts of a basic plasma rifle.
"So, this generator generates the plasma energy to this metal rod and-"
Then, he noticed Nightstar was day-dreaming as usual.
"Miss Nightstar, please pay attention."
"Oh! Sorry Mr Silverblaze."
"Repeat what I've thought just now"
"Erm...The generator generates the plasma energy?"
"And...?"
"Goes through the metal rod?"
"Hmm...good"
Mr Redblaze turned to the screen and continued where he was.
"Luckly I'm a multi-task 'bot", Nightstar thought.

Four years later, it was the day of her last examination for graduation.
"Great...It's so great to skip college. NOT!", thought Nightstar.
"Please be seated as we are about to begin the examination in 1 minute. Follow the instructions. Type down your name, class, date and register number on the computer. As usual, those who were caught cheating, his or her test results will decrease to 0 and will not graduate after test results are out plus their parents will be informed.", said the examiner.
As the test begin, Nightstar's fingers trembled as she saw the questions.
"Multiple choice questions are okay for me but writing down an essay of these computer systems and their properties are just not for me....", she thought.
She started typing down the things she know about computers and finished the test.
Two mega-cycles later,
"You may now stop typing and submit your answers by pressing the green enter button.", said the examiner.
Nightstar saw some mistakes and quickly changed it and submitted her work.
"Now THAT was close..."

The day of graduation was here, and everyone thought Nightstar would fail her examination but actually, she passed. Everyone was shocked, they didn't realize she would actually make it. After recieving her certificate, she rushed home and didn't care about the prom night until she saw her boyfriend making out with another girl. So angry, she went back home without uttering a word.

As days passed by, Nightstar reached 22 years old and found a job of a bar girl. It wasn't her type. She would usually kick perverted customers's skidplates in the room as they would harass her and she didn't like it one bit. In the end, she got fired by displeasing the customers. She was glad she got sacked. Next, she worked as a Black Jack cafe waitress. It was quite fine with her.
First day on work, there were lots of femmes and mechs.
"Sure this place has good buisness.", she smiled to herself.
Some of the waitress were talking about a blue mech sitting at the corner of the cafe. She was wondering what was so special about that mech and asked the waitresses.
"Don't you know anything? He's the Security Commander on Colony Omicron plus, our regular customer. And just look at him!!! Closely...What do you see?", asked one of the waitress.
"Hmm...Well, I see he's all blue, with red optics, drinking his energon coffee while reading the newspaper.", replied Nightstar.
"WRONG DUMMY!!!" as the waitress knocked Nightstar's helmet.
"Bah! It's hopeless to explain it to you."
Nightstar still curious about that mysterious mech. At last, an opportunity to communicate with him. He just finished his coffee. Nightstar walked towards him with her serving tray.
"Would you like to have more coffee sir?", she asked.
"Yes please...", he replied as if he was bored to what she said.
Nightstar prepared the energon coffee and she walked to the seat again.
"Hey Nightstar, becareful while you're walking. The new guy just waxed the floor.", warned her boss.
"Don't worry, I can take handle this easily-WOAHH!!!", Nightstar slipped and fall forwards ended up landing on the blue mech's lap while the energon coffee spilled on her tray. It was one of her worst day of her entire life. Landing on someone's lap was bad enough for her, especially the coffee spilled.
"All I ask is a coffee, is it that difficult?", he growled.
"Try walking on the it then...Let's see if are Mr. Perfect.", replied Nightstar.
He tried walking on it but he didn't fall. Suddenly, Nightstar pushed him on the back and he landed on his face. He turned to her with an angry facial expression.
"YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE!", he yelled at her.
"Oh! But I thought you are Mr. Perfect. Surely you can't be defeated by this 'lil polite lady. Wouldn't you?", Nightstar smiled a him. She could feel anger boiling inside him. The mech helped himself up, clenching his fist.
Nightstar knew he was boiling so she smiled at him.
"C'mon, I'll get you a new coffee. This time I'll pay for it.", said Nightstar.
He was not satisfied. Thinking twice again, he accepted her offer but still in a grumpy expression. So, Nightstar paid for the coffee and serve it to him. As she went back to he counter. Her boss whispered to her that she's sacked.
"GREAT! FIRED IN AFEW HOURS!", she shouted and went to her lockers and collected her things and her pay and stormed out of the cafe. The mech saw her fustrated face made him feel that she doesn't deserved to be fired.

~TO BE CONTINUED~
Last edited by starshadow on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

What happens next? You have my attention.