I'm admitting defeat...

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Sinead

I'm admitting defeat...

Unread post by Sinead »

Right now, as far as I can tell, I won't be able to keep up in the RPG. My life has gotten busier, and the amount of time that I would have normally spent online (read: time-wasting) is now employed in the use of getting to know my boyfriend, and/or spending the day with him (read: weekends). Sadly, that means that I have to put Rhinox and Tigatron up for adoption. Agui can fade. I'm really sorry about not being able to pull my weight in this, however, I will continue to be watching and reading it as much as I am able to. I needed to reorganize my priorities, and this man that I'm seeing is taking second place in my life (first is God).

I hope that you understand.
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

We understand.

And I hope everything goes well with your relationships.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Aww man...even you dont post anything, we still love you lots*gives kitten hugs*
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

WHAT?! What the poop is this?! Sinead, NO one puts a boyfriend before this RPG. No one! :lol: I'm totally kidding. I completely understand. It's good to know that you have your priorities straight. I will miss you playing Rhinox, though, and Agui. Hopefully we can find replacements for the rhino and Stripes. Be well, Sinead! See ya around the board. ^_^
"Well, that's just prime!"
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Like starshadow and the monkey said.

All i can add is to wish you luck and good fortune in your life.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

We shall definitely miss you, but thank goodness you'll be able to pop in from time to time, just to check on us. :)

Many happy wishes to you and your boyfriend.
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Thank you for your kind support! I really appreciate it. Things are going well, and I'm glad that you guys are willing to pick up the slack. I had a feeling that once I started this ... something would come up and I'd then be having to back out of it. You guys are awesome!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!