Taking Control part 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Taking Control part 2

Unread post by starshadow »

Author's Note : Erms sorry for the part 1 cuz i didn't have enough time to finish it. so sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy ;_; here's part 2 and sorry if some parts of the story offended you.

"RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!! Ughh...I DEMAND YOU TO SET ME FREE!!!", Starshadow was struggling on Tarantulas's web, growling. Tarantulas ignored her demands and pulled out a small device and place it behind her neck. Starshadow's optics turned magenta and transformed to beast mode.
"I'm yours to command master...", Starshadow slightly bended one of her legs, showing a respectful bow.
"You better be a nice kitty or master won't give you any tasty treats...Tee hee hee hahaha haaa...", laughed Tarantulas.
"Now, I have a few tasks for you..."

At the Ark, as Starshadow came back with a dead antelope.
"It's about time you got our food...Where have you been?", asked Starshade.
"Sorry, I ran into Tarantulas so I was delayed. Ehehehe, Bon appetti", Starshadow gave a smile.

Night, 9.00PM, Starshadow was doing monitor duty,
"Goodnight all.", said Starshadow.
Starshadow pulled out the device from the back of her neck and crush it with her bare hands and disposed it.
"I'm not going to do all your dirty work Tarantulas, N.E.V.E.R. NEVER!", she whispered to herself.
She made files in her computer with all fake informations which the maximals have, putting nonsense and pictures about the predacons.
"This is going to be fun the next day.Tee hee hee haahaahaaaa.MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!", Starshadow laughed softly to herself.

Next morning,
"Optimus, could I get some fresh air outside?, I'll be back for a short while.", said Starshadow.
"Permission granted.", said the maximal leader.

Few minutes later, Starshadow was outside of the Darksyde with Tarantulas in her beast mode.
"Now, put this collar on, I don't want Megatron to suspect anything. Is that clear?", said Tarantulas.
"Yes, Master..."
Both of them headed to the Darksyde, meeting Megatron and the others.
"I present you the traitoress, who is reprogramed as a predacon. Of course she doesn't remember anything but she has something interesting to show you.", said Tarantulas.
Starshadow took out a disk and insert it to their computer.
It showed many symbols which all the predacons could not understand.
"For translation...", Starshadow used a remote and pressed a button.
The symbols translated :

1. MEGATRON ALWAYS SINGS IN HIS BATHTUB WHEN NO ONE'S AROUND.
HE'S A SLAGGING PURPLE SAURIAN WHICH IS BARNEY'S EVIL TWIN AND NEEDS TO BE PUT IN THE JURASSIC PARK FOR KIDS TO SEE HIM.

2. INFERNO'S A DUMB SOLDIER WHO NEEDS TO GO SCIENCE LESSON TO KNOW WHAT'S A MALE AND A FEMALE + A QUEEN FREAK.

3. DINOBOT'S A BLOOD THIRSTY RAPTOR THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY, AND STOP PICKING ON RAMPAGE YOU BONY FREAK.

4. RANTY, RANTY, RANTY...YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD CONTROL ME WITH THE BLASTED DEVICE OF YOURS, YOU'RE SOOO WRONG...PLEASE DO MORE OBSERVATIONS, YOU SLAGGING STUPID SPIDER...

5. DEAR, SCORPINA, SCORPIA AND HELLRAGE,
I WISH I NEVER MET YOU AT THE ACADEMY, BECAUSE THE SIGHT OF ALL OF YOU MAKES ME SICK. I KNEW YOU GOT A BIG FAT F FOR YOUR MILITARY TRAINING AND THAT'S GREAT. I WAS THE ONE WHO FREAK ALL OF YOU OUT DURING OUR CAMP. JUST TO WISH YOU ALL 10,000 YEARS OF BAD LUCK!!!

YOURS TRULY,
SHADOW VAMP♥

And then, a funny picture slideshow popped up on the screen about Megatron and Tarantulas, the Scorpion sisters and Hellrage.
After the slideshow, those who were insulted by the black femme clenched their fists, gritting their teeths...Those who were not insulted were snickering and laughing softly in one dark corner.
The last slide showed :
"Erm if you had'nt notice, I've already escaped from this ship. And Ranty, your collar was too uncomfortable to wear so I gave it back to you in your lab. Thanks for watching the show, I hope you'd enjoyed it."
"FIND HER!!!", bellowed Megatron.
Starshadow was flying in her robot mode, holding a video camera, laughing.
"Wait til...HAHHHAAHAHA...the others sees this...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

~The End~
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Oh man that was funny :)
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Night-Hunter wrote:Oh man that was funny :)
THANKS and i missed your fics :cry:
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

i'll try to get part two of forbbidon love up as soon as i can
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."