Starshadow's 10 years Hatred

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow's 10 years Hatred

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow was at her quarters sleeping. She kept growling and talking to herself.
~In the dream~
"RUN STARSHADOW! TO THE DEATH STALKER VEHICLE! DON'T LOOK BACK! KEEP RUNNING! KEEP RUNNING!!!", said a black and silver femme.
The little black and pink femme ran towards to a giant black car and went in and noticed her master was on the driver's seat.
"How did you get here so fast?", asked the young femme.
"I'm skilled of course...I need to speak to you.", replied the black and silver femme.
"What is it?"
"You are the only heir of the family and I'm not going to let you die. I'm going to give you all of my powers and my fighting skills through this device. Are you ready?"
"Yes I am, master."
Few minutes later after the transferring of things to her student,
"It's done...now get out of the car."
"Why?"
"GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE OR BE READY TO BE EXECUTED, MISTRESS OF THE HAUNTING NIGHT AND THE SHADOW VAMP!", shouted a blue 'bot.
"JUST GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!"
"IN 5 SECONDS YOU DON'T COME OUT, PREPARE TO DIE!"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
The pink and black femme's seat ejected out of the vehicle with a device on her hand.
"1"
"0"
The vehicle exploded into burned pieces of metal.
"NOOOOOO!!!! GRANDMA!!! I MEAN MASTERRRRRRRR!!!!"
~End of dream~
Starshadow woke up, panting.

Next morning, at the Darksyde,
"Darn! three of my nails broke because of those slagging kittens.", complained Scorpina.
"Hey I've noticed some cuties in this ship. There's...", said Scorpia.
"Yeah I know, Megs."
"Quickstrike."
"And RAMPAGE!!! He's so hot! Just gorgeous enough to make me crazy.", Scorpia whispered to Scorpina.
"Agreed.", said Scorpina.
ALERT, Stasis pod located at Grid Dratron
"Megatron sir! A stasis pod on Grid Gratron."

The Ark,
"Yo, Boss monkey. stasis pod on Grid Draton. Can I go tuh kick some pred butt now?", asked Rattrap.
"All of us are going. We can't let Megatron recruit anymore troops.", said the maximal leader.
"WHOO HOO!"

Grid Draton, a mountainous place full of cliffs.
"Silverbolt, Depthcharge, Cheetor ,my sister and I have already searched through the skies and still no stasis pod. Hold on I think I see it.", said Starshadow through her com-link with Optimus.
"A red and black transmetal eagle flew out of it. Starshadow out."
Starshadow and Starshade flew to the black and red transmetal eagle.
"Nice beast mode there, what's your name?", asked Starshadow.
"It's Hellrage, babe.", replied the eagle.
The moment she heard his name, she pulled out her gun and all the other maximals and predacons arrived.
"OH!, IT'S HELLRAGE!", Scorpina screamed with excitement.
"Scorpina baby! Good to see you again!", Hellrage and Scorpina hugged each other.
"YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO DO IT INFRONT OF ME!", shouted Starshadow.
"This is not gonna be good.", said Starshade.
"Why?" asked Cheetor.
"Hellrage was Starshadow's 10 years hated 'bot."
"Well, well, well, isn't this a surprise? The Shadow Vamp on Earth...Oh yeah I almost forgotten, where's that ring I gave you? ", Hellrage smirked at Starshadow.
"I THREW IT AWAY 10 YEARS AGO! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT? I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU NOW!", screamed Starshadow.
The storm was coming as thunder roared from the skies, Starshadow's signs of anger were showing up, her family's marks glowed all around her body, one of her optics turned violet.
"Everyone, take cover...This is gonna be a big blow.", warned Starshade.
The lighting from the skies surrounded Starshadow.
The linings of Starshadow's armor and hair turned bright glowing silver, optics shined bright violet, the colour of her tail became sparkling sliver, the size of her wings increase, her dual claws extended.

Starshadow gave a painful banshee scream blast and knocked Hellrage into stasis lock.Starshadow went into stasis lock and fell down the cliff.
"OH NO!!! SIS!", Starshade screamed.
Out of nowhere, Depthcharge flew down and saved Starshadow.
"Predacons, retreat! we've got the newcomer.", commanded Megatron.
All the predacons retreated.
"Depthcharge, take Starshadow back to the C.R chamber.She deserves a rest.", said Optimus.

-THE END-