Welcome to the new Intergalactic Highway!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Notghosts

Unread post by Notghosts »

Yay now everone dosn't dwarf me in post count but it's just a matter of time. I miss the flying ads they were my friends bye billy i'll miss you.
Sweet dreams baby.
Landray DC

Unread post by Landray DC »

Muar, I lost my postcount, but NO MORE FREAKING FLYING ADVERTS! Big time plus, and I lurve the new layout.
Miss Special

Unread post by Miss Special »

Post count doesn't really count for all that much, considering I was one of the first people to sign up at the old board and still have less than 500 posts. There were some people there for less than six months who had over 600 posts, and then there's Sapph with her 1,000+ posts. :D

Just in case anyone thinks judging people by their postcount is a good idea. I admit I kinda miss my postcount too. Oh well, maybe I'll lurk less. Haha. :lol:
[img]http://bwint.net/infernoclubbanner.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/thfclubbanner2.jpg[/img]
RobotInDisguise

Unread post by RobotInDisguise »

Outtsyder wrote:> too bad about those floating ads though.... I had so much fun chasing those things around with my mouse...

Haxx? Your sarcasm is almost heart-warming. :lol:

Outtsyder
Agreed. Thanks, guys. Like everyone said before, this is way better than the old boards. We'll be able to go past page 4 forold posts on this, right?
There's more to that than meets the eye.
Victors do not spurn opportunity.

Nerdicons, combine to form Omniscious!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

*applauds the hard work done to bring the new forum in to existance* It IS very nice, thank you for making us a new, ad-free forum Miss S and sapph!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~