Forbidden Love part 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Forbidden Love part 2

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Saber's gaze met Rampage's gaze as he went closer to her, she felt her back flat against the tree, she noticed that she barely made it to Rampage's shoulder. She couldn't believe that this was happening she wondered if she closed her eyes for a minute that this would all be a dream.
But seconds after she closed her eyes she felt Rampage kiss her, she kissed him back without a second thought her hand going to the back of his head.

~~~~~~~

Sonar wasn't that far from where Saber and Rampage were he stayed in his beast mode well hidden in his hiding spot. He knew that Saber was on much thinner ice then she had been the day she came to ask for his help. He didn't the laws of the Maximals if one was caught with the enemy, but he guessed it wasn't death like the punishment a Predicon would get if one was caught with a Maximal.
But to just what would happen next Sonar stayed and watched the forbidden love continue.

~~~~~~~

Saber ended this kiss and noticed that Rampage's hand was on her butt but she didn't say any thing. She knew she couldn't go back the Maximals, not after she betrayed her fellow Maximals back on cybertron without them knowing about it. She looked away now knowing what to do and Rampage tilted his head.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I don't know what to do, Rampage. I can't go back to the Maximal base or go back to Cybertron, if the elders knew what i did or what I can become i'd be killed the moment i stepped foot on it." Saber said looking at him.
Rampage was quiet for a moment. "What about the bat?"
"Sonar? The only reason i asked for his help was so i can get control of this beast inside me, but i can still feel it ready to attack if needed." Saber said.
"What did he ask for in return?" The crab asked.
"For me to give my loyalty to him. But i know if he knew he that he failed, he would kill me himself." Saber said.
"Seems in suck between a rock and a hard place. You know believe it or not you would be safer if you joined the Predicons. Megatron maybe a fool but he protects those who are loyal to him." Rampage said.
"Are you loyal to him?" Saber asked.
"Not really. But i can protect you from the Maximals and Sonar. All I ask is for you to be with me." Rampage said taking her chin gently so she could look at him.
Saber didn't know what to say so she remained quiet, then looked Rampage right in eye........

What will Saber choose will she stay with the Maximals or join the Predicons to be with Rampage? Find out next time.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

:D If I were her,I would totally pick Rampage. Why does Sona want her loyalty anyway? Shall we find out? Stay tuned! 8)
Death becomes you.