We meet again part 3

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

We meet again part 3

Unread post by starshadow »

~FLASHBACK~
"Please don't take my family away.." rushed the black armoured femme.
"Too bad your family are criminals!!" said a blue bot
"Then take me instead then..I was the one who planted the bomb..." begged the femme.
"But your family are part of this..meaning all for one, one for all."sneered the blue bot.
"NOOOOOOO PLEASE!!!." screamed the femme.
~END OF FLASHBACK~

"YOU...YOU CAUSED MY PARENTS TO DIE!!AND NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM." yelled Starshadow.
Then, Depthcharge was surprise
"You're Shadow Vamp? I thought you were dead after X wiped out Colony Omicron."
Without hesitation, Starshadow kicked Depthcharge's face and started an intense fight. While they were fighting, Starshade was cheering like a cheerleader for Starshadow. Blackarachnia and Cheetor were too interested to watch the fight so as Quickstrike and Tarantulas.
Starshadow contacted Megatron using her com-link.
"Starshadow to Megatron."
"Megatron here."
"I want to quit being a predacon."
"WHAT?!"
"Like I said, I. WANT. TO. QUIT. BEING. A. PREDACON. I've found my prey already. Besides, you can't help me to kill him."
"YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED IF YOU DO!!"
"Sorry purple geek. I've just quit."and she cut off her com-link.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS FEMALE"bellowed Megatron.
Optimus just arrived in time in the midst of the fight.
He shot 2 ammos to stop it and said,"STOP THIS FIGHT IN AN INSTANCE!"
Depthcharge and Starshadow growled at each other.
"We know how you feel Starshadow but now a war is going on between the maximals and the predacons."said Optimus.
"So what is the war about?" asked Starshadow.
"Preventing Megatron from changing the past by destroy the human race and without them, the Autobots will lose the great war and the decepticons will rule all over the planet."explained Optimus.
"This is terrible..My mother is a maximal.If the Autobots lose then, I wouldn't be here."said Starshadow.
"We would be glad if we could use you and your sister's aid to stop Megatron's conquest."
"We will gladly aid you won't we sister?" smiled Starshadow.
"We don't have any choice, but I will respect your decision."
"Then, welcome to the maximals."smiled Optimus as he shook hands with the panther sisters.
"YA' CRAZY?! THEY, ARE, TRAITORS!!! Please don't tell me we're gonna work with them..." groaned Rattrap.
Then the sisters turned the direction where Quickstrike and Tarantulas are standing and used their blasters and shot them going flying sky high.
"You were saying?" winked Starshade.
Rattrap just gave a big sigh.