Cold fears Part 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cold fears Part 1

Unread post by starshadow »

Author's note: ahem..ok this is continuous story of Spectre's beginning.After I've finished the series, I will announce the chapters is that ok? :wink:

And Starshadow flew out of the predacon's base in stealth.
"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR? GET HER! I WANT HER TO BE REPROGRAMED AS A PREDACON NOW!"yelled Megatron.
"This should be interesting..Tee hee.."thought Tarantulas.

At the maximal base,in a very important meeting,
"Just who is Zira?"asked Cheetor.
"Zira is one of the most infamous assasins in cybertron. She was wanted by the police forces in Cybertron. One of the officers says that she has a devil tail or something like that."explained Depthcharge.
Cheetor's optics widened.
"Bigbot, we saw her ship at the area you told me and Depthcharge to investigate!"said the transmetal cheetah.
"But I thought 'da only one who could pilot it was her."said Rattrap.
"Unless...she.."figured Rhinox.
"Oh no,It can't be.It cannot be!"said Depthcharge in shock.
"What is it?"asked Blackarachnia.
"Shadow Vamp! But that's impossible! I thought they were dead after X destroyed the whole of Omicron. Shadow Vamp has the skill to hack in to the computers to gain control of the ship. The rest who own the ship are already dead." said Depthcharge.
Everybody focused their optics at Depthcharge except Starshade who was eavesdropping and peeping behind her quarter's door.
"The story behind Shadow Vamp...She fought along side with Zira. They tried to bomb Colony Omnicron for some reason and the whole family was nabbed by me and my collagues and we sent them to the police station. She was staying in X's cell along with him and her closest friend I think. Few years later, she and her friend escaped X's cell at the same day when the judge was murdered horribly.I think she's seeking revenge."explained Depthcharge.
"Now dats some horror story eh hehehe."chuckled Rattrap.
"Shut up Rattrap.It's no joke.We must stop her at all cost."said Silverbolt glaring at Rattrap.
"We best get moving."said Optimus.