So... About that...

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

When, in the Beast Wars, should our role play begin?

In space, before the crash, like the original episode.
No votes
After the crash occurs, just as everybody is getting their beast modes.
100%
Any other idea of when to start (explain, if you will).
No votes

Total votes: 10

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Simple.

The person who is first will start off the story (dramatically mind you) with their character, preferably someone aboard the Axalon or Darksyde. THEN others can follow up on that, either switching scenes to Cybertron, or the other ship. If your character is a protoform, why not start with a trainee video about being a explorer, ready to adapt for a new world?

Or if we want, the first person on can be a temp narrorator and describe the battle between ships in a goofy way OR be totally descriptive.

Power to the PEOPLE!

DT
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

In that case,would anyone be interested in narrating? Besides me,of course. Narration is pretty much all I'm good for...>.<

I was thinking that it might be interesting to have Optimus Primal,Megatron,or Rhynox start us off. Of course,the opening from Tarantulas' point of view would be interesting. :roll:

Perhaps we should see who wants to,and take a poll?
Death becomes you.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

The suggestion I got from Sinead was that we have Optimal Optimus Primal start the RP off, seeing as she is the leader and all...

I will pm her, see what she thinks.
ps But BIG thank you to Blaze for helping the coordination. Very Happy YOU ROCK BLAZEMANE!!
Yup. Nice job Blaze.
Well, Sinead's really the mastermind behind all this. You ought to thank her. But thank you.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

The suggestion I got from Sinead was that we have Optimal Optimus Primal start the RP off, seeing as she is the leader and all...

I will pm her, see what she thinks.
I replied to your PM, Blazemane, but I'll repeat myself a little bit here for everyone. I would not mind at all to start the game with the "whimp chimp," however, I don't have time to do so right now. I'll have much more time tomorrow afternoon, so if everyone doesn't mind waiting another day, then that would be great. If people want to start tonight, then I'm afraid you'll have to nominate someone else. :P
"Well, that's just prime!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Hey what are we gonna do when "Bad Spark" and all the others that have Rampage in it who's gonna post as Rampage?
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Rampage, as well as Ravage, Transmutate, the Vok, Depth Charge, Silvebolt, Quickstrike and any other season 2 and 3 characters are intentionally yet to be accounted for. Once we get to season two, auditions will be held.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sweet.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

The RPG is now OPEN under the topic "Beast Wars: Part I"

All Maximals and Predacons report to the game and start posting! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Slightly off-topic, but I'm sorry that I haven't been on ... I've had a week that can take a record for how exhausting it's been and haven't been able to get either of my computers to play DVDs so that I can watch Beast Wars. I'm frustrated and beyond being drained.

I'll be able to post tomorrow evening at the earliest, so if we want to branch off a little from the plot, that would be fine. Sorry about being lame ... life, midterms, drama and technical difficulties tend to be cropping up.
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Haystack

Unread post by Haystack »

*sneaks in* 8)

I may not be part of the RP, but I can help out with your BW problems, Sinead!

Is your internet working even though your DVD's aren't? Head to Youtube. TheUltimateOne81 has all the episodes up on Youtube (starting at pg. 14 and up) so that may work. I have never been able to get my hands on the DVDs (though I will in a heartbeat if given the chance) so I have to watch it on Youtube ( :( ) and I find that his channel is best for Beast Wars.

Anyhoo, hope that helps. :)

*sneaks back out*

Haystack
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

<3 thank you! You and Starath gave me the same answer to my problem, and I am seriously happy! I've been wanting to rewatch Beast Wars for about three months now.

<3
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!