Bad Landings part 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Bad Landings part 2

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Here's part two! :)

Sonar and Saber finally come to a stop several minutes later. Sonar roosted in a tree rather relaxed. Saber on the other hand was on full alert her senses sharp.
"You can relax, Saber they won't find anything useful in the ship." Sonar said rather calm.
"That’s not what worries me. You know that Megatron will send scouts to find us." Saber said looking up at the bat.
"I'm counting on it." Sonar said chuckling a little.

~~~~~

Megatron arrived at the ship with Inferno, Rampage, and Waspinator were close behind. "Hmmmm this is a Predicon ship, yesss."
"Royalty, the ship has only crashed several minutes ago. So the Predicons shouldn't be that far from here." Inferno stated.
Waspinator remained quiet while Rampage looked around he then sensed two sparks not far from where they were. One was female the other male, his green eyes narrowed the females spark was dark yet she wasn't like him but in a way they were similar. He knew he had to find her but he would have to wait until he was alone and so was she. His thoughts were broken when Megatron spoke again.
"Inferno, Waspinator search for the Predicon from the air. Rampage, you look on foot, I'll remain here to see what i can find in this ship." Megatron ordered.
Inferno gave Megatron in deep low bow then he and Waspintor took flight heading away from the ship and were Sonar and Saber were located. Rampage shook his head then headed for the forest heading straight for Saber and Sonar.

~~~~

Sonar yawned revealing sharp teeth as he did. "Well i think i should find us a lair if we are to get that beast inside you in ur control," He opened his large wings and let go of the branch and took flight. "You behave while I’m gone." Sonar said over his left wing then flew out of Saber's sight.
Saber let out a sigh she could finally relax now that he's gone but she kept her senses on full alert. What had she gotten herself into? She knew the moment she gave Sonar her loyalty she couldn't go back to the Maximals. Sighing she laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes her senses on full alert.

Thats the end of part 2 i'll continue the story soon.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Oooo HOOO!

She's gonna need more than her scanners on full alert for 'Page! I can't wait for when the titans clash!

dt
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

8) Two certain Preds may be in for trouble...

It's even better than part 1!
Death becomes you.