Beast Wars Infinity Chpt 2: Gathering Forces part 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

By
DarkSpark

A celebration was being held in honor of the day King Waspinator had come to lead his people, the early human, in this time of peace after the Beast Wars had ended, known to them as The Great Bliss. Human children were running between the legs of their parents, wearing masks designed after the faces of the warriors who had fought in the Beast Wars, both good and bad. Fresh food and drink was being served, ranging from fresh fruits and vegetables Waspinator had taught the humans to grow, as well as meat he had shown them how to cook properly. Meanwhile, Waspinator was being fanned on his throne by two of his servants, while he and a number of other spectators watched a reenactment of the final battle between Megatron and Optimus Primal, greatly thought up and dramatized by Waspinator seeing as that none of them had been there to witness the actual fight. However, Waspinator was well aware that his people enjoyed being told stories of the epic battles between good and evil which had took place on this planet years ago, and Waspinator was more than happy to provide them to his loyal followers.

"Aww...Waspinator never been happier, nothing could ruin this day.....WWHHHOOAA!" King Waspinator wails in his strange, buzzing voice as his throne is toppled over by a massive gust of wind, his subjects fleeing wildly in every direction, fear and panic etching their faces.

"Where fleshybots going?! Whats going on!?" King Waspinator inquired as he struggled to stand up and see what was going on, as he hears a loud, audible crunch as something HUGE lands on the base of his toppled throne, the distinct sound of large metal talons clicking on the stone it was composed of.

"To answer your first question, Your Highness, your subjects are fleeing for their lives, and wisely so, and as for what is going on...I AM!" menanced a deep, mocking voice belonging to the immense, Transmetalized pterodactyl/scorpion fuzor who now peered down at Waspinator as though he were truly nothing more than a bug who'd interrupted his picnic rather than an ex-predacon with a wasp beastmode.

Waspinator shook with fear, purple compound optics wide with fear as he gazed up into the luminescent green eyes of his assailant, and asked in squeaky, surprised voice "Who...Pterodactyl bot?"

"OHOHOHOHO...Come now Waspinator, I know my appearance has changed and I can see how you could mistake me for Terrosaur given my beast mode's face, but reaaallllyyyy..." drolled the cybertronian abomination as he picked the helpless Waspinator up in his right wing claw and lifted him up so they could speak eye to eye and said "Don't you recognize my voice?"

Waspinator stared long and hard at the intruder who'd invaded his village, wracking his feeble mind for any memory he may have of this creature...When the revelation of who it was he was really speaking to suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks, Waspinator's trembling increasing tenfold as he realized whose voice the creature possessed and whispered "Crab Bot...?"

"OHOHOHOHO! We have ourselves a winner! I always knew you had a brain in there somewhere Bug, just a very, very, very tiny one which needs encouragement to work properly, like fear..." DarkSpark laughed, tightening his grip on Waspinator's body, the sound of metal being crushed filling the air as he added "...And PAIN."

"DOY!" Waspinator grimaced as he felt himself being slowly crushed like a tin can, it having been ages since he was forced to endure such excruciating pain and humiliation.

"And technically speaking I'm not "Crab Bot" either, my multifaceted eyed friend, but rather his spirit reborn into a new vessel, bigger, badder, and far more ambitious. Rampage's only desire was to spread fear, pain, destruction, and death across the entire universe...And look where it got him, hmm? Captured by the Maximals who spawned him, dumped on a backwater alien world in the middle of nowhere, turned into the tortured pet attack dog of a wannabe conqueror, and ultimately done in by the fish who got away...Does that sound like a success story to you Waspy? No, of course not, Rampage was always too busy feasting on the sparks of and dancing on the shattered shells of his past victims to realize that with the powers he possessed as a God Incarnate could be put to better use than simply committing random acts of violence and murder...Fun as that may be" the giant fuzor explained, seemingly oblivious to Waspinator's pain and agony as he desperately tried to "Tap out" by slamming his fists against his attacker's claws.

"I am DarkSpark, Waspinator, I am he who shall soon be known across the cosmos as the one true ruler of all things in existence, the soon to be Supreme Leader of all Predacons, Lord and Master over all Maximals, and the undisputed God King of Cybertron!" bellowed the insane transformer, his megalomaniacal words sending chills down Waspinator's exoskeleton in ways not even Megatron had been able to do.

"However, in order to make the people of Cybertron realize my glory and purpose as their new deity, I shall need as many followers as possible to aid me in escaping this pitiful dirt clod of a planet, and later to serve as the enforcers of my word once we make it back. And you Waspinator, my inconceivably lucky little friend, have the esteemed honor and privilege of being my first acolyte, you must feel so proud."

"But...But...Waspinator quit Predacons! Waspinator sick of being blown to scrap all the time, just wants to be left alone with Fleshy Bots!" Waspinator yelled in an uncharacteristic fit of rage, firing concentrated bursts of his rarely used eye beams directly into DarkSpark's face, determined to kill this creature who dared to invade his home and threatened to force him back into a life of warfare and conflict.

DarkSpark optics merely blinked twice at Waspinator's efforts to destroy him, not realizing at first that Waspinator's eye beams were meant as an attack since they didn't leave so much as a scratch upon his shiny transmetal face, flowing over it as harmlessly as water.

"....I hope for your sake that wasn't meant as a serious assault upon my person Waspinator, for if it was, I just may have to reconsider your usefulness to me," DarkSpark replied nonchalantly, dropping Waspinator to the ground with a thud and lashing out at him with his scorpion stinger, the stinger imbedding itself into the ground inches away from Waspinator's head, the soil turning black and the nearby trees and bushes dying as DarkSpark's transmetal venom flowed into the earth, "There is no room for weakness in the House of DarkSpark."

Waspinator stared numbly back at Darkspark, not believing his attack had been so ineffective against him. Waspinator had never been a powerhouse amongst bots, but even a strong bot like Optimus Primal or Megatron should have suffered some kind of damage after taking a direct hit to the face, in beast mode no less! Waspinator surveyed his surroundings, taking note of all the plant life dying, his people staring fearfully at the sight of their king being bullied by some immense flying demon straight from the underworld of their nightmares...and he made a decision.

“Waspinator will go with Devil Bot,” Waspinator sighed in defeat, knowing now that his dream of living a peaceful, happy life without conflict was now officially over, whether he liked it or not….He’d just been drafted back into the Predacons.

“Really!? Oh, what a helpful little bug you are, OHOHOHOHOHO!” DarkSpark cackled as he grasped Waspinator in his wing claws once again and carried him off screaming into the air, leaving the early humans behind to mourn the loss of their beloved king to the creature who would come to be the basis of every dark god, demon, and evil spirit which would ever be conceived of by mankind in the centuries to come.

Meanwhile, several miles away from where the early humans had suffered their loss, in a grassy plain lay a stasis pod, surrounded on all sides by a herd of wild horses. The animals were keeping their distance for the most part, ignoring the sputtering, sparking object as though it weren’t there, all except for a single, curious colt who had snuck away from its mother to investigate the strange metallic object. The colt was only a few weeks old, new to the world and full of life and interest everything around it…especially this “sparking rock” as its animal mind interpreted it as, clearly incapable of knowing or understanding what a damaged Maximal stasis pod was, but fascinated by it nonetheless. The pod’s computer was trashed and wires hung out of it, random codes racing across its cracked screen that only a skilled programmer could possibly hope to understand. The little colt came right up to the pod, took a few steps back when it sparked suddenly, then gathered the courage to approach it yet again and sniff it gingerly…An action that immediately triggered the pod’s DNA scanner, damaged but not inoperable. The little colt cried out in fear as a bright yellow light shot out from the pod, sending it running away back to the safety of its mother, a large and imposing white mare with a long black mane and tail. High above the horses and the pod flew a mighty eagle, a bird which would come to be revered by humans as a great symbol of power and nobility in the far off future. This bird too was caught in the scanner along with the entire horse herd, the yellow light finally dissipating as the damaged scanner finished it task, the pod’s lid finally creaking open moments later.

While the eagle flew overheard in search of prey, the horses all turned to stare at the bizarre new comer which had just risen out of the “sparking rock.” The stranger had a long black mane and tail, ears, and hindquarters like themselves, but that’s where the similarities ended, for the stranger’s front legs, white feathered head, curved beak, large brown wings, and piercing yellow eyes were like those of an eagle! The stranger let loose a piercing cry and flexed its wings, far larger than those of any bird on earth, and shifted its talon tipped front feet and cloven back feet as it got its bearings, finally taking notice of the crowd of captivated horses staring at it.
“Greetings! I am Ultima Feral, are you the rest of the crew? Where’s Commander Primal?” welcomed the bizarre yet beautiful looking creature in a decidedly feminine voice as it stepped out of the pod and approached the now thoroughly freaked out horses.

‘NNNNNNNNNAAAAYYYYY!” wailed the horses as they broke out in panic fleeing in all directions as they tried desperately to escape the monster which had crawled forth from the sparking rock.

“Hey wait, cool your gears! I’m a Maximal, just like you! What’s the matter!?” the confused maximal tried to reason with the horses it perceived as its crew, then looked up into the sky to see the eagle she had scanned and called out “Hey you up there! A little help here please? These rookies clearly need more basic training, hey, are you listening to me!?”

It was around this time that she finally noticed that she was as big as a horse and had four limbs, but also had wings and clawed feet that didn’t typically go with what one would normally think of as “horsey.” She strode over to her stasis pod, narrowly avoiding being trampled over by her “crewmates” and was shocked to see that her reflection was that of an amalgamated freak!

“By the Code of Primus! My pod’s scanner must have been damaged in the crash, no wonder they’re all acting so strangely, they must think I’m some kind of monster! Prime, just prime…Ultima Feral, Maximize!” cried out the hippogriff like fuzor, hoping her crewmates would realize their error and stop panicking once they saw she was a maximal like them and not some alien monster.

In robot mode Ultima’s wings remained where they were on her back, but her backlegs became her arms and split open at the knees to reveal her five fingered robot hands and forearms, and her front legs in beast mode became her robot legs, bending to give her an upright stance. Her eagle head was now a chest plate and her horse mane and tail became her robot head’s hair. Ultima’s robot face was sky blue and her optics were yellow like her eagle eyes, and her face was drawn into a frown as she noticed her crewmates were still panicking. The end result of her transformation was a tall, powerful looking and at once breathtakingly beautiful femme with large brown wings and a curvy white and grey figure with blue highlights.

“Come on Maximals, what is your malfunction!” shouted Ultima in exasperation, her patience with these rookies at its end, not believing any of them could have been approved ready and fit for deep space exploration when they were behaving so cowardly.

“OW! Watch it!” she yelled as the frightened horses started bumping into her, threatening to run her over as she finally cursed aloud, “Slagit…” and took off into the air with her new eagle wings to escape what had quickly become a the stampede.

As she flew upward she looked down on the horses she perceived as her crewmates and shook her head in pity before confronting the eagle which had been ignoring her earlier, and yelling “What the Pit is wrong with you soldier? We have a situation down there and you aren’t helping by keeping quiet, tell me where Optimus is so we can get those gear heads under control!”

The eagle of course, not being a maximal and never having met a talking flying robot from another planet, reacted as any animal in its situation would…by screeching loudly and flying away in a state of terror, flapping its wings as fast as they could carry it instead of the usual lofty soaring it was accustomed to normally.

“What was that all abo…Oh….” Ultima spoke softly to herself in shock, looking away from the bird of prey she had scared off and down at the horses fleeing for their lives below her, realizing at long last that she had been trying to talk reason into a bunch of wild animals, not actual maximals.

“Slag…Prime, Ultima, that’s just Prime, first day on the job as an officer and the first thing you do is make a spectacle of yourself. I really hope no one was around to see that, but why is my pod lying around in the middle of nowhere? Where is everyone?” Ultima asked herself as she activated her communicator and said “Ultima Feral to Optimus Primal, Ultima Feral to Optimus Primal, where are you Primal? I’m alone out here on this unfamiliar planet with no signs of any other maximals, please come in Optimus”

Ultima waited a few moments but received no reply, then quickly tried to contact every other member of the crew she knew would be have been online during the trip, but still received no reply…meaning she was all alone on an alien planet, with no way of knowing the whereabouts of the rest of her crew or their ship.

“I have to find the others, my scanners aren’t picking up any signs of a crashed ship, but that must be what happened given the odd location of my pod and the condition it was in when it gave me this strange beast mode…” Ultima Feral reasoned, looking her new form over and not entirely certain she liked it, never having heard of an instance where two beast forms were fused together into one hybrid creature, “But that means if there are any survivors from the crew which was on active duty they will surely be searching for the other pods, so all I have to do is keep searching for my lost comrades as well and sooner or later I should meet up with everyone! Beast mo….Second thought, a hippogriff flying over the treetops would probably scare real maximals out of their shells too, better stay in robot mode.”

As Ultima Feral flew over the forests surrounding the horse’s plain, another stranger to this world emerged from the woods, undetected by the high flying maximal or the horses running amok across the plain. This new stranger had glowing red eyes and a long snout which had picked up the scent of the horses a great distance away from where its own pod had laid. The stranger licked its metallic lips as a group of the panicking horses came her way, and wasted in time in lunging forth from her hiding spot to pounce on the closet of the unlucky animals, who was completely caught of guard by its attacker’s speed and sudden appearance from out of nowhere! Now out in the open, one could clearly see that the unlucky horse’s attacker was in fact a wolf, a huge, indigo blue and silver colored, metallic wolf with twin jet thrusters on either side of its shoulders and a blade shaped tail. If an archeologist had been present, he or she could have revealed that this meched out canine was a dire wolf, the distant prehistoric relative of the Gray Wolf, bigger, stronger, and with a far deadlier bite. The Transmetal dire wolf easily dragged the full grown male horse to ground, displaying strength that no ordinary flesh and blood wolf could hope to possess, who usually relied upon group efforts to take down large prey such as this. The horse’s suffering did not last much longer fortunately, for as soon as the wolf had the horse pinned under its body it quickly snapped its prey’s neck with a single bite, its powerful jaws crushing its bones with horrifying ease.

However, just as the dire wolf had begun to enjoy its meal, its ears picked up the sound of something sneaking up behind it from the forest it had ambushed the horse from moments before. The Transmetal wolf bared its fangs and growled as it turned around to face the intruder, the scent of the creature foul and overpowering as it crept out from the underbrush bit by bit. The beast at first appeared to be a wild boar, with grizzled grey fur, a wet flat nose, and long, curved and yellow tusks, but it soon became apparent that it was something more than that as it completely emerged from the forest, revealing its front limbs to be those of an immense, black winged bat.

The boar-bat and transmetal stared each other down for what seemed like an eternity to the two of them, until the boar-bat finally spoke “You there, give me that food.”

“In your dreams, pig” growled the dire wolf in response, moments before the two of them lunged at one another, ready to kill or be killed over a simple meal.

Meanwhile, miles and miles away at a rocky sea shore, a nightmarish, almost skeletal looking Cybertronian crawled ashore, looking grim but determined to stop his "half brother" to beginning the Beast Wars once more...

To be Continued….

WOW! Would you believe I finished all of this in one day folks? Not that i like to brag (in story DarkSpark leaves a sign on my back saying "Braggart" lol). Here's a fun fact though, Ultima was originally slated to be a sabertooth tiger, but I felt like doing something a little more original so I went ahead and made her a Fuzor based after the mythical Hippogriff (if ya don't know what a hippogriff is, go read Harry Potter, lol). Hope you all enjoy this chpt folks, have a great day, and special thanks to Jagna for keeping me at it (at quasar cannon point, lol) :D
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

ahHAAAAAA....so this is your cool femme? I like her, I like her very much! Poor gal :wink:

I didn't do anything to him! Honest! *cocks weapon and gives him warning stare*

Seriously though, I like where it's going. Well done for introducing so many cool new caracters...and not overwhelmingly ( lol :wink: )

Gee...I WONDER who the skeletal creature coming out of the sea is? HMMMMMMMMMM....

Keep it coming, DS!
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Thanks Jagna! Glad you approve, it was WAY hard describing all these new bots and tying them altogether but i think i pulled it off, we'll be seeing alot more of these characters plus some new ones hopefully (as soon as I decide which, lol). :lol:

Runs and tries to make a break for it, but Jagna blows my legs out from under me and puts me in the CR tank, only to put me back at my computer to type part 3, LOL XD!