David Attenborough and Nyx

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nyx

David Attenborough and Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

On Devinatart, one of my friends set up a competion. The idea being that you'd be David Attenborough and you are observing your character. So I chose Nyx (My wolf bot counterpart)

So here it is...ish Hope you like it! :lol:

Here, on Pre-historic Earth, 70 million years ago, we see a lone female Maximal that takes the form of a White wolf. She seems lost, for this desert is not her homeland and she is far from her pack's territory.

*from behind a rock, out of sight of the Maximal, David Attenborough turns to face the camera*

Now, a Maximal for those not familiar with these species, they are more commonly known as "Transformers", who transform into vehicles or like this one, Animals.

*He turns back to the white wolf who transforms into her robot form.*

With this ability, she is able to defend herself against their natural enemies, the Predecons. OH LOOK!

*David looks and points excitingly to the sky as a Wasp looking robot flies towards the wolf. He keeps looking as he quickly talks to the camera.*

Now, you may think these two are of the same clan. However, to tell the difference between a friendly Maximal and a feroius Predecon is the markings they have. Our female has a red wolf like mark on her and the Predecon male (I think it's a male) sports a yellow insect symbol.

*There is a close up of the Wolf bot and the Wasp bot*

Even though the female is armed with sharp blades that can tear though armour, the Wasp has the advartage of being airborne. He could easily injure her without being injured himself.

*The Wasp starts shooting and the female wolf is desparatly trying to dodge the shots.*
*David looks on with a worried look*

The Maximal is in a tough spot, if she doesn't do anything soon, she is in danger of being shot or worse killed. She cannot fight in hand to hand if the Predecon does not come down from the sky and they both know it.
*Suddenly, the wolf bot transforms herself back into a white wolf and lets out a loud ultra sonic howl*
*David covers his ears and grins.*

And now it looks like she has unleashed her secret weapon, her Ultra Sonic Howl. This high pitched scream, that is just high enough not to burst human ear drums, is used to either scare off attackers or to create a beam to shoot.

*The Wasp bot tries to dodge the beam but as he dodges, it hits his wings and destroys them. But instead of crashing to the ground, it flys around like a blown up balloon being let go. The Wasp makes a loud buzzing noise.*

*David chuckles and turns back to the camera with a bemused smile.*

I think we can safely say that this little female wolf has won the contest of strength.

*There is a loud crashing sound as the Wasp finally lands and scatters to a million pieces.*
*David motions his hands as he looks back and forth between the wreakage and the camera.*

So now the danger has past, the female can now relax.

*Suddenly, the white wolf picks up what looks like an arm and trots over to the rock David is hiding behind. She looks around to see a shocked David Attenborough and drops the arm at David's feet. *
*David looks bemused as he talks to the camera*

And it looks like she wants to play fetch?

*The wolf gives a whine as if to say, "Hurry up and throw the arm! I wanna play!"*

Well, we don't want to disappoint her....

*David picks up the arm and throws it. The wolf gives a yelp with delight as she runs after it.*

I think it's time to end this episode. Next week, I'll be stalking some Hungarian Horntail Dragons!
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

LOL! Nice, Nyx! I enjoyed reading that very much! :D

I just might HAVE to try this :twisted:
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

LOL! This was great Nyx! I thouroughly enjoyed reading it! :D

I might just HAVE to try this :twisted:
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

Glad You like it! :D