Beast Wars PC Video Game Project

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

:( No Rampage or Depth Charge?
mcshooterz

Unread post by mcshooterz »

First, it's been one year since I first decided I would start this project, and to my surprise it's not a complete failure.

Since the launch of Skyrim I have spent very little time on the project, but come January I should be done playing skyrim during all of my time.

The addition of new characters is not completely out, so much as I will not be focusing on any more. If someone created the 3d mesh, textures, and it was capable of doing transformation animations, then I would put the character in, but I think I will have plenty enough to work with, so I will focus on developing the game environment, gameplay, interactive systems, and other aspects more.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

No worries, Skyrim sucked the life out of me too. I had a Skyrim marathon yesterday and spent a total of 12 hours in front of my TV.
mcshooterz

Unread post by mcshooterz »

Alright it's Jan 1 here in Okinawa, and I want to re-motivate myself and this project, because it's a new year, and why not.I like games with action, RPG features, adventure platformers, and tactics.

I don't know if collectables would be a good idea.

I put hand grenades in as common ability("G" key) of most characters with hands. The cost right now of 100 energy.

RPG in that you play as the entire side, and choices that allow for different outcomes, characters to possibly gain or lose, unlock different weapons or gear to choose before missions.

Two weapon System, one unique that cannot be lost, and another to pickup and switch out.

Implement a cover system similar in nature that of Gears of War.

Move away from the team death match system of Unreal, and focus on making a system for story based missions.

Before the end of the month I hope to make at least one video.