Who wants to work on a project with me?

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

ChrissMassEuss

Who wants to work on a project with me?

Unread post by ChrissMassEuss »

On Fanfiction.net I was looking around the forums (i just joined the other day so don't get on my case for not knowing of this) and I saw that there were people doing a Beast Wars movie. Using an original script, voice actors, and redubbing clips from the show. Now I thought "Hey I want to join in on this" but since it's FanFiction.net almost everybody there is an aspiring writer and I am too little late. So I thought, why join them, a bunch of people who might not be as passionate as I (and we) am about Beast Wars. If I can come here to the official Beast Wars community and do one with people who absolutely love Beast Wars. So if you are interested in being a writer, voice actor, or somebody to help behind the scenes with the video editing, just post below or email me at spartan1212@verizon.net

I can't wait to get this started. I'm going to try and do this no matter what, I hope you guys out there can help me with this and it would be great if we all could do it together.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Is this for real or are you just messing around, because if you are alot of people are going to be really ticked off if this is a joke.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Night Hunter, he's not claiming he's going to make a Hollywood version (which, as far as I've been able to tell, is what the other claim a few months back was all about), but just a fan made project.

So there's no reason for anyone to get mad. He's asking if anyone wants to help put an amateur (but hopefully quite awesome) video together.

At any rate, Chriss, what were you thinking would be the format of the video? Original animation, voice dubbing of existing clips (like you'd mentioned), stop motion... something else?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Night Hunter, he's not claiming he's going to make a Hollywood version (which, as far as I've been able to tell, is what the other claim a few months back was all about), but just a fan made project.
I know, i was just making sure, i'm sorry if i sounded snapish, but yeah i'm interested.
ChrissMassEuss

Night-Hunter I would never joke about it. (and yes it is a fan thing)

Blazemane, the format I would go with is the redub of old clips from the show. I don't want to do stop motion or claymation because it would look to childish. And I can't do animation, there are people out there who can do animation but they have a fee, and I don't have any money. And plus original animation would take some time to do. So I am going with the redub, the emphasis isn't on the clips it's on the voice overs and the story, the clip is just for a visual aid.

It's not a hollywood version it's just a fan thing.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Again i'm sorry if i sounded snappish, But i think that would be awesome. I'm so in.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Though someone did claim stuff in the past, as Blaze mentioned. So Night and I'm sure a few others got their hopes up. I know I did.

I think it sounds interesting. What can I do to help?
ChrissMassEuss

I need people to help me with the script, voice actors, people to help me putting the voice overs with the clips form the show, and some other post production stuff (but i will get to those later). But for right now I need writers and voice actors.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I don't know about the voice acting but i can help you with the script.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I'm more of a writer. So that I can help with,

MAYBE....

Someone should PM Transformersvoice on here to do voice acting.
Wishmaster

Unread post by Wishmaster »

I am also participating in a fan-made episode, it is Dark glass, the missing one.

you can go to the forums of: http://www.tfcog.net, there are others who could help you, and you could join to another project if you want,

the link of dark glass is: http://www.tfcog.net/forums/index.php?topic=964.0

and you can "browse" talented people at DeviantArt as well.
ChrissMassEuss

Thank you for the site wishmaster. I am going to see how many people from here will work on the project. Then if I need it I will go to fanfiction.net for script writers and the site you listed for voice actors if needed.
Dannn Sanew

Unread post by Dannn Sanew »

What season clips are you going to use and how long do you plan the movie to be?
ChrissMassEuss

Well there are several different points at which I could start the script. Here are the options I have thought of.

1) Start of the series (after Tigatron and Airazor are introduced (that will allow a large enough cast for the movie)

2) After Transmetals

3) After the Fuzors, Depth Charge, and Rampage are introduced. (I'm leaning towards this one)

4) Or maybe kind I will do like an alternate ending to the end of the series (for ex: the nemesis will crash and they will still be stuck there (before just about everbody died))

The movie will be 70 minutes. So an hour and 10 minutes. The first ten minutes will just be explaining how things to kind of set up the movie. (If I go with option 4 the first ten minutes will be the "alternate ending")
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sounds like a good idea. So this is like a Beast wars movie of the whole series?