Fanfic idea - Beast Wars: Dark Vengeance

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Fanfic idea - Beast Wars: Dark Vengeance

Unread post by starshadow »

So...this idea popped out of my head. It's a fan sequel of the Beast Wars since Beast Machines sucked a lil to me.

The villans of this fanfic would be a robotic alien species (not really alien) called Netherzarians. They are a special kind of transformers who can feed on mech fluid as their secondary energy source and are very strong and fast physically like a vampire. Hell Fang Society is the secondary villain.

Few moths later after Optimus' team excluding Starshadow (but including Banshee) return from prehistoric earth, Hell Fangs(members of HFS) have been causing lotsa and lotsa chaos in most well known cities of Cybertron. One day, Starshadow, the current Hell Fang commander, sent a video message to the Maximal Government (is it the high council or something else?) that her team has planted large (about a size of a medium sized ship) and deadly bombs which are hidden around Cybertron. They will blow only if she gives the order. For those bombs not to blow, she demanded them to change the laws such as treating predacons equally and blah. The government sent out experienced soldiers to find and deactivate the bombs.

While on the search, alien stasis pods were descending from the dark sky like falling luminous green stars. The civillians was curious about it. The pods were sort of cybernetic and were protected by a green shield. So....Netherzarian soldiers were starting to jump out of their own pods and infect anyone they see. Some were kept as slaves. And the bombs...were not actually bombs. They are large vessels that contained my Netherzarians in their parasite form ready to strike and possess. Yup, most of them didn't survive. Thus, an invasion begins.

Optimus and his team are still alive and not infected. The important cities of Cybertron slowly became ghost towns. It is Optimus' mission to stop the vampiric species from spreading the infection tovthe other cities and drive them back to their own homeplanet.

If you realize I didn't use Star's rp bio it's because this is just a fan sequel of the show. Star is not a hasbro product.

Gotta sleep. Not sure if I'm committed to this fanfic.