Real Life Stats

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Real Life Stats

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I wasn't sure where to put this, but since some of it's hypothetical and kind of fanfiction-y, I figured I'd put it here!

If you were a transformer (of any sort), what would your stats look like? You might have to just give it your best guess on a scale of 1-10. Don't be afraid to be honest. If you think your stat for something would be 1.0, who cares? Have fun with it!!

So here are some questions to get your thoughts rolling....

Name: Your screen name or real name if you want to share it.
Faction: Predacon, Decepticon, Autobot or Maximal whichever you so desire...you can go with either series
Alt. form: what animal would you take if you had a beast form or what vehicle would you be if you were a decepticon or autobot
Function: What is your job in real life? How would that help you if you were part of the faction you chose?
Quote: Something you say a lot to people or a quote that shows your personality or your beliefs
Height: How tall are you in real life?
Strength: How strong are you in real life?
Intelligence: How much information you know and how quick you learn new information?
Speed: Your speed (running, walking, whatever)...
Endurance: How much pain can you withstand? Some people are good at toughing out injuries or sickness...others are not.
Rank: If in real life you were to be a part of the faction you chose, where are you most likely to be in the hierarchy? Do you like to just go with the flow? Or would you be more likely to take on leadership roles such as commanding missions or the entire faction?!
Courage: How brave do you consider yourself to be?
Firepower: How much damage would you be able to do with your weapons if you had weapons?
Skill: This rates how well you translate your knowledge into action and how well you feel you're doing your current job
Weapons: If you were to be a transformer, what kind of weapons would you use?
Transmetal Feature: Not necessarily applicable if you don't want it to be....but if you were to go transmetal what would be your special feature?

Here's mine:

Name: Backrosefencer
Faction: Predacon
Beast mode: I would probably choose a cat or some sort of spider. Both animals are very much like my personality. I'm quiet and a little timid socially speaking (unless I've had a few shots) and I keep to myself usually.
Function: I'm a teacher, so a good function for me would be as a trainer.
Quote: "Real girls play with swords." "I'm not short; I'm fun sized!" "I may be little, but I pack a punch!"
Height: 5'0''
Strength: 5.0 (okay, I am little and I can't actually pack a punch even though I say so)
Intelligence: 8.0
Speed: 5.0 (I don't do anything fast....except type and drive...)
Endurance: 8.0 (I have this really bad habit of ignoring the fact that doctors exist...)
Rank: 9.0 (I enjoy organizing and running things and taking on leadership roles)
Courage: 7.0 (I'm not reckless, but I'm no chicken-bot either!)
Firepower: 7.0 (I'm a terrible shot with a bb gun...but I'm pretty good with my bow and foil!)
Skill: 6.0 (I'm still pretty new at my job, so I have a lot to learn yet, but I pick up things pretty quickly)
Weapons: bow and arrows, sword

EDIT: I liked Starshadow's idea of mentioning weaknesses, so I thought I'd list some too!

Weaknesses:

- I am very stubborn and can be a bit hard-headed at times.
- I do not run fast. Like I've said before: I run for cake only. I would not be able to flee from an enemy attack.
- Thanks to fencing, I can lift almost twice my body weight with my legs.....unfortunately, I have absolutely no upper body strength! If I were to punch you, it probably wouldn't actually hurt.
- I'm terrified of birds and death. And I'm a little afraid of the dark.... :-/
- I sometimes have panic attacks.

Sooooo how about the rest of you?!?! :D
Last edited by Blackrosefencer on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Name: Una
Faction: Maximal
Alt. form: A horse like Whitegrazer, but I would be the size of a pony because of my height XD
Function: Since I'm in college working towards a teaching degree, I would be an instructor! =D
Quote: I'm very shy and quiet in real life so I will hardly say anything, but towards the bad guys, "I must defeat you!" XD I know corny XD
Height: 5"5'
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7 or 8 (because I'm really persistent XD)
Rank: Because of my low self-esteem, I would probably go with the flow on things and be like a rank of 5 XD
Courage: 9
Firepower: Maybe a 5 or 6
Skill: 6?
Weapons: If I was a transformer, I would love to have wrist missiles or an intregated machine gun. XDD I would also carry a sword too.
Transmetal Feature: I would probably like to keep my fur. XDD Fur is so cute. :lol:

When I have the time, I might for laughs and giggles put up my relationships on the Maximal team. XDD Just for laughs XDDDD
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Eh...not sure about ze beast mode since I liked so many animals...

Name: starshadow
Faction: Maximal
Alt mode: Transmetal Harpy Eagle (I would like to fly even though I'm afraid of heights and I chose this because I prefer to be carnivorous instead of omnivorous or insectivorous.)
Function: - (I'm a student...)
Quote: "Uhh..what?" or "SHUT THE *beep* UP!"
Height: 158cm

STRENGTH: 5 to 6
INTELLIGENCE: 5.5
SPEED: 5 to 6
ENDURANCE: 4 to 5 (I'm afraid of pain and never endured an injection)
COURAGE: 5 to 6 (I freak out if I pulled a trigger of a shotgun, not sure if I'm a chicken bot)
FIREPOWER: 7
SKILL: 5

Weapons:
- Anything that looks like Nerf guns with lasers. XD
- Cyber bow. (I have archery classes before but I'm no marksman to hit a bullseye.)
- Small/medium sized sniper rifle equiped with silencer.
- Feather missles (not 2 like Silverbolt but 4)

Weakness:
- I'm a coward when it comes to pains and injuries or loud noises when firing a gun.
- If I'm firing a normal gun with bullets, I freak out.
- I could lose my breath easily if I'm running like...1 kilometer non stop and no slowing down?
- I "camp" a lot when I'm in battle so that I could snipe anyone and would probably would not be aware of my surrounding.
- I hate the desserts, jungles, rainforests and forests terrains. Places with lots of rocks are fine with me.
- I hate touching trees and getting dirty. (Mud, dirty water etc)

Transmetal Feature:
- I transform into a military jet.

I'm sure the Maxies would have to tolerate me. :P