My own first made OC Text meme

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

My own first made OC Text meme

Unread post by starshadow »

HI Y'ALL!! I've done too many memes and decided to make one.

-You can have as many characters in the meme.
- Be insane when you do this meme.
- and most importantly, have fun! :D
I cannot wait to see more!!

1. Introduce yourself.
Starshadow: Momma cat...

2. Hello *whateveryournameis* ! Please tell us more about yourself.
Starshadow: I'm a Predacon cat who is stuck with a brainy squid, a sunshine octopus, an annoying disgusting flying rat, a teddy bear with a gun, a big birdie, a fluffy fox, two bugs, three arachnids, a flying red featherless chicken, and a big bad barney of a tyrant...The rest is top secret.

3. Okay! what do you always carry with you?
Starshadow: My new gun. My previous "husband" got killed by that flying furball (aka OC Sonar), my best friend, The Whip. Careful, she doesn't like maximals. Lastly, my blades.

4. Interesting! So who are your enemies or rivals?
Starshadow: Let's see my hunting list..hmmm... according to the ranking...Sonar, Glowstick, Saber-Fang, Rattrap, Megatron and Optimus. The other maximals are not as important as they are.

5. Let's discuss about them. Why are they your enemies? (IF YOU HAVE ANY)
Starshadow: Hmm? Discuss? ....Fine... Sonar, he's one big son of a glitch. On the day when he arrived on the dirtball, we already hated each other to the core..During one of our missions, I rescued him from drowning in the sea and he didn't seem grateful. My mistake for saving his miserable aft. There's one time he got in my way when I was going to hunt down Saber. He ruined two chances of my escape and damaged my own property. Our usual routine is to bicker.

Glowstick..another son of a glitch..on the day of Cecaelia's arrival. He challenged me into a duel. If I win, I'm no longer under Megatron's command..which means I'm free..If I lose, I'll have to stay. So..I lost. I don't even know what he has done to my ship but I knew he hid it..somewhere. If he ever dismantles or use it as spare parts, I'll make sure his mech fluid will be used as paint.

Ahhh... Saber-Fang, my dancing partner. She has to die since she gets in my way too many times. That is all. I'm already suspecting that Sonar and her have a secret relationship. Well, that's just me but I'll find out more IF I could follow that winged furball with big ears(Sonar, Saber is a saber toothed tiger)...

Hmm..Rattrap..that garbage-worshipping filth. He- uhh...nevermind....

Megatron, barney's evil twin. He has to die if I'm to get my freedom back and the war would be over.

As for Optimus...heh. If you know the food chain, gorillas are the big cats' prey... If he dies, it will demoralise the Maximals. That way it would be easier to win the war. It's either him or Megat- Ughh...I'll have to think about it again..

6. Who are your friends?
Starshadow: I have no friends...just comrades and lots of enemies..

7. What's your job?
Starshadow: A soldier. I prefer to be in the frontline. (winks)

8. Do you have a master or a student?
Starshadow: Yes. My master was Keres (changed her named). Ehh.. she's dead. My current "student" is Cecaelia. She needs some training or she'll die first in battle..

9. What do you do during your free time?
Starshadow: Do some training exercise..

10. ....Other then that?
Starshadow: ...Read some history, do my personal research about the planet and its plants or beasts, record the interesting things and other stuffs about my miserable life or missions in my datapad. Too many things happened...

11. Do you have a crush or like someone?
Starshadow: ....Before...when I was in Colony Omicron...

12. Have you ever kissed someone?
Starshadow: Yes. First time was during a desert mission where Steelclaw and I have to fetch Blackarachnia's pod. Got a fight with Icebreaker, he got knocked out and I..hehe...gave him a "goodnight" kiss, on the cheek of course. Another time was when Glowstick and some other preds celebrate my reunion with Cecaelia and her arrival, ughhh...that was the most horrible moment of my life. Cecaelia used her slagging tentacles to force me and Sonar to kiss! I need some soap.

13. Have you ever...? <<(Ahem..what the question meant was spark bonding with someone)
Starshadow: ABSOLUTELY NOT!

14. What is your paradise?
Starshadow: A place at night probably at a mountain cliff, a thick jungle, or at the beach with no comlink chats and no bats squeaking or screeching if you know what I mean..Or maybe some bots for me to chase and kill.

15. What would you do if you appear wearing a pink tutu with ballet shoes/bunny ears and a tight leotard or tights/a hawaiian coconut top(cancel that if male) with leaf skirt/ a biker outfit?
Starshadow: I would shred or tear off every outfit you throw at me except for the biker outfit. I'll steal a big motorcycle.

16. What kind of food do you like?
Starshadow: Glowstick sushi, mech fluid, fried bats, deer flesh, fish and high grade.

17. Are you tired of answering the questions?
Starshadow: Yes..

18. Are you sure?
Starshadow: Yess....

19: Really?
Starshadow: SHUT UP!

20. What if you meet your own creator?
Starshadow: ..... (leaves)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

2ND TEXT MEME!!

Okay, this is another meme made by me. What are the things you need to know?

* You can have as many characters you want in this meme.
* Remember, it's Beast Wars.
* You can tag as many people as you want.

Characters:
* Starshadow
*Cecaelia

1. What is this war to you?
Starshadow: A waste of time...I have my own missions to accomplish..
Cecaelia: Erm...A long event which eats away my time by shooting and swimming. At least there are cute guys. x3

2. Hmm...How did you ended up in this war?
Starshadow: My warship was under attack by Cybertron's best police force. I had to distract some of them before they destroy it by using one of the minion ship that was in the hangar. After taking some of them down, the minion ship was heavily damaged, I had to activate the self destruct system and eject myself in an escape pod. After landing to a planet, I wasn't the only one there. I decided to join the Preds because I hate Maximals and needed energon. It turns out it was the biggest mistake of my entire life.

Cecaelia: And I had a mission to rescue her aft after losing a card game. Mission was a failure, I had to stick with the other predacons..and Glowstick-kun! <3

3. I see.. So...do you like Megatron(for predacons)/Optimus Primal(for maximals) ?
Starshadow: No. I can't stand his obsession of saying yes and no all the time. His ambition will get his minions killed and the worst part is he doesn't even care about them. In other words, He's a selfish slagger.
Cecaelia: Me don't know. I follow the orders of Glowstick-kun! <3

4. What scares you the most?
Starshadow: Some Netherzarians...
Cecaelia: Bots who are going to kill me with a creepy smile, and I mean creepy like killer clowns. O__O

5. Your favourite childhood?
Starshadow: Me running around in large rooms with my mechanic pet kitten and little sister.
Cecaelia: Tea party!

6. Worst childhood?
Starshadow: Other kids not playing with me and calling me a halfling loser. Some are nice kids but their parents don't let them come near me.
Cecaelia: When my parents left me and my little sister with my aunt for a decade.

7. What is Primus to you?
Starshadow: A creator that does nothing but sleep.
Cecaelia: The Creator.

8. You see a Maximal/Predacon at your faction's territory, what do you do?
Starshadow: (shoots) Come to Mommy! (smirks)
Cecaelia: HAIYA MAXIES!! (shoots)

9. What is the one thing you feel naked without?
Starshadow: My gun.
Cecaelia: Ehh...nothing?

10. Who makes a cute couple?(you can say OC pairings)
Starshadow: ....
Cecaelia: Starshadow and...
Starshadow: Shut up.

NOW GO AND TAG PEOPLE! (You can choose not to tag anyone):
Eh...Night-Hunter, Scaleblade, Wintersong and Una. :D (tagged SB in DA)
EDIT: and Naitokage
Last edited by starshadow on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Okay, let's do this! *pumps fist in the air with determination* :D

1. Introduce yourself
Whitegrazer: My name is Whitegrazer. *smiles warmly*

Whitegrazer: Well, I used to be an instructor for the Maximal Military Academy, but before that, I was a soldier in the Maximal Army. Despite that, I'm more of a teacher than soldier. *smiles* That role fits me better, but I will never forget my years as a soldier as it has taught me many things about Maximals and Predacons, especially both sides' darkness. *serious, intense expression*

Whitegrazer: Well, I used to carry just a small pistol, but I decide to increase my baggage after that incident with Clear Convoy. Thank you, Icebreaker, for the juttes, stun and smoke grenades, and the ice gun. *smiles*

Whitegrazer: Ummm, I really don't conside anyone a rival or enemy. As a matter of fact, I wished I didn't have to fight them. *lowers head in sadness*

Whitegrazer: Like I said, I don't consider them my enemies, but the reasons I have to fight regrettably is to stop this war.

6. Who are your friends?
Whitegrazer: Oh! I have many! *smiles brightly* I will say everyone is, including the Predacons. *looks at the Maximals* What? We could learn a thing or two from them as they can from us. *smiles*

7. What's your job?
Whitegrazer: Well, mostly, I'm soldier even though I don't shoot and have light armor. I believe my job is to protect my comrades from harm and I will gladly sacifice my life for them. What job is greater than that to do for the ones I care about? *smiles*

Whitegrazer: I used to have a master, but he is now one with the Matrix. I have many students back on Cybertron. I hope they are doing well there and are safe. I also have students here as well. *smiles* It's hard to teach a few of them, but they do take what I taught them when they need it especially Aurora, who I'm teaching self-defense. I think she will be able to protect herself and go on missions in no time.

Whitegrazer: A lot! I hang out with my friends and my horse pals! I used to meditate alone, but now, I meditate with my friends. Mostly, Optimus. *smiles*Though, I do get to meditation sessions with Wintersong, Icebreaker, Saber, when she was here, Orcainer, Rhinox, Rattrap, Dinobot--he didn't last long--and well, like I said, all my friends. *smiles big*

10. ....Other then that?
Whitegrazer: Other than that? Well, I train myself to keep me in top physical form and ramble on about my experiences. *smiles* I'm talkative, which I believe annoys some of my friends. *chuckles* I also make sure to keep tabs on everyone and do my assigned duties on the Axalon. I take photographs for my holocron, read some history even though some of the accounts are misinterpreted. *sad* You can think the Council of Elders for that.

Whitegrazer: Optimus! *realized she said it too fast* *blushes* Well, it's not like you guys knew it already. Just don't let the Predacons know that especially Megatron.

Whitegrazer: Not yet. *smiles*

13. Have you ever...? <<(Ahem..what the question meant was spark bonding with someone)
Whitegrazer: Have I ever...? What are you trying to say?

Whitegrazer: My paradise? Oh, that would be the area where I first landed. It's so peaceful and calm. Beautiful, but that would be pretty lonely if I didn't have the people I care about with me. There! It's complete! *smiles warmly*

15. What would you do if you appear wearing a pink tutu with ballet shoes/bunny ears and a tight leotard or tights/a hawaiian coconut top(cancel that if male) with leaf skirt/ a biker outfit?
Whitegrazer: I never heard of any of those before. Can you explain it?

Whitegrazer: Energon, of course. *laughs* But my beast mode has me eating other things like grass and plants. *smiles*

Whitegrazer: No! You can ask me anything you wish! *smiles*

18. Are you sure?
Whitegrazer: Yup!

Whitegrazer: *nods*

Whitegrazer: I don't know, but I will be very happy to see him. *smiles*

My first meme! :) YAY!! I will do the second one later. :wink:
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Here we go! These are more from the character's inner thoughts.

1. Introduce yourself
Names Icebreaker, I guess some folks shorten it down to Breaker?

Ex-Search and rescue Unit 2 on planet Gallios, after a Predacon attack alot of our members were killed in the onslaught. It was soon after that I retired and went back to Cybertron disenchanted from days of saving lost hikers.. or the mentality of the higher ups. But after awhile..I couldn't sit still on Cybertron and decided to take up exploration. Now.. I'm on some lost planet acting as a vanguard and field medic to another Predacon force.

What don't I carry with me? Lets see.. Basics.Tactical visor, Frost Launcher, Survival knife, Breakshield, Medical kit, tarps,ducttape, ammo, energon,improvised explosives, tools, grappling hooks,oil, and sometimes a standard issue quasar pistol. That's when I feel like going in light.

My rival? Huh.. Do I have one?

6. Who are your friends?
Hmm.. Well generally all the Maximals are my friends. I mostly seem to work around Orcariner, Rattrap, Rhinox, Aurora,Frilla,Saberfang, and Wintersong. Predacons wise.. not so much, Cecaelia seems to like me for some reason, and I can't read Starshadow's intentions but probably don't want to know, otherwise they all seem rather cautious of me.

7. What's your job?
Where's the checkmark for "All of the above" ? Only thing I can think of is aerial combat.. but I'm sure someone will think of a way around that.

I guess at the moment, my teacher would be Rhinox. He's improved my technical skills greatly since he heard the words search and rescue. I guess he wants me to follow his shoes, poor slagger gets everything left on him by the Maximals just because he's the smartest and one of the strongest. I imagine he'd probably want to spend his days being lazy and sleeping in a field of flowers compared to trying to extract our leader from alien probes or the Matrix of all things..

As for a student.. I wouldn't exactly say Aurora is one, but I do try to teach her some things time to time, but I think that kid will outgrow her 'big brother's' usefulness in time..

Freetime.. HA. No, I do manage some free time.. tinkering with inventions,target practice, chilling out playing poker with Orcariner,Whitegrazer, and Rattrap. Also attending these strange meditation sessions with Whitegrazer.. Always did find it funny that out of all these academy types the only one that is any good with guns is Optimus.

10. ....Other then that?
... Drink?

No,not currently.

When it hasn't been CPR? Flamestorm, and apparently Starshadow kissed my cheek when I was in stasis lock. I was the laughing stock of the base for a week.

Yeah, though the next time If Rhinox wants me to use that as a method of reviving a corpse I swear to Primus I'm going to kill him.

The middle of an frozen wilderness with a bottle of my "special" oil.

... Stop drinking whatever caused that.

Energon, Oil, fish, squid,crabs, shrimp.. I'm a penguin, that's what we do.

Yeah, we're done.

18. Are you sure?
*crickets*

*crickets*

*crickets*

Turn over to side B of the tape!

1. Introduce yourself
I am Sub Commander Glowstick of the Predacon renegade forces under reign of Megatron.

Constructed on Predacon terrortory, I attended academy to be a medic and communications engineer, but found it difficult to find a job in those functions, specially when running a clinic in Maximal terrtory. Dealing with the prejudicial Maximals, I hacked my files and hid myself among their people analyzing their tactics while taking employment dismantling spaceships, then eventually taking up a job as a Axalon communications officer, which more or less leads to today..

If it isn't installed like my radio equipment or lasers, then that would be my masterpiece- of.. oh who am I kidding.. The Raver blade a prototype nightmare of junk to the user or victim, as well as a wide array of medical gear stored in my backpack.

My enemys.. the Maximals are my enemies ofcourse, their government, their people.. their ideology! But in this current conflict, specifically would be those under Optimus Primal's command.. though I've never seen this Optimus Primal in person, even among my allies he's claimed as a great enemy.. Maybe he's just a figment of their imagination? Kinda like Primus. Other then the general.. Orcariner, Icebreaker, Wintersong,Starshadow,Nemesis..

Well if you insist.

Orcariner & Icebreaker: Since these two have come on the planet, the waters have never been safe. The reason the Leviathan is in it's current state of destructive capabilities is after nearly killing the entire crew on a continental flight, these two alone are as Strong as Optimus Primal, Rhinox, or Dinobot.

Wintersong: Hehehe.. I suppose she isn't really a "enemy", but she shows up alot. Seems to be a kid around Cheetor's age..

Starshadow: A Half maximal vampire monster? What the slag did I do to end up with this? Besides being a bipolar aggressive psychopath, the chick has parasiting snakes jumping out of her guts. Gross. She's a technobiological hazard that needs to be cured before she further spreads her infection on my organization.

Nemesis: Besides being another psychopathic female.. seriously, are any predacon females sane? And I ended up in the alternate universe with them as a dominate gender?! But in the case of Nemesis, again.. a technobiological hazard that needs to be cured.. preferably with a laser blast to the face.

6. Who are your friends?
Hmm.. I suppose most of those in my unit. Steelclaw,Cecaelia,Sonar, and Terrorsaur to a degree. Heck.. Waspinator isn't that bad either. Frilla used to be, but I can't allow such feelings to hold me back, not while commanding our forces in battle.

7. What's your job?
Well, besides Commanding officer usually in special ops, I also perform scouting duties, repairs, act as head medical staff, develop new weapons, jam,control, and hack enemy communications and intelligence..That sort of thing. But mostly come up with ideas for battles and control the battlefield like Chess pieces on a board! WAHAHAHAHA!..*sigh*

No.

Freetime.. Visual training through advanced Virtual Reality training (Videogames,Fighting and FPS mostly) and psychological re-enforcement through sound stimulation (Listen to music), construct amazing and devastating weapons like the Leviathan and Behemoth, and maybe once in awhile sleep! Sleep.. how many days has it been?!

10. ....Other then that?
... Er.. Spy?Drink?

No.

I deny anything unless you have photographic evidence I even have a face.

Well now.. I don't know how you got ahold of those photos, but it seems I may have to kill you.

Listening to my music asleep in the dark depths of the ocean.."In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." to quote the passage of another cephalopod.

... Wonder if Sonar shot me up with something. 0_o

Energon, Oil, fish,crabs, shrimp..

Why yes, I believe we are done establishing this test of my personality, and having hacked your mind.. I already know what you were about to say.. and deleted it.

Make him suffer for giving me a beast mode that can't even walk.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

*eating chocolate* I'm actually enjoying this. Be prepared for more questions(if I can come up with) and tagging. ^w^

NK, you are tagged in the 2nd meme. :D
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

1. Introduce yourself

My name is Orcariner.

I'm a graduate of the Maximal Academy. Upon graduation, I was accepted to intern the Imperial Peace Marshals. It is my dream to travel with space colonists and protect them from the dangers of the unknown. It's a lot more enjoyable than being part of the traditional military body of Cybertron. Due to... complications... my mentor could not complete my training and I ended up playing bodyguard on the Axalon. Now, I'm on this unknown planet. At least the others are cool to hang out with.

Heavy armor, two energo-swords, and a carbine firearm.

Anyone who tries to hurt my friends are my enemies. My rivals right now? Uh, I'd have to say Predacon flyers. I hate flyers.

Why? They can fly and I can't touch them. It's annoying.

6. Who are your friends?

Um, I'd say Icebreaker and Optimus. Feralnight and Wintersong have been talking to me lately so I think they're my friends too. I hope they consider me to be their friend, as well.

7. What's your job?

Sentry and recon.

I don't know about master, but my teachers are Optimus and Rhinox. I think they're really good individuals to look up to, especially since they excel in what I hope to do in the future. They command well, never panic, are very resourceful, are able to find solutions, are good Maximals to talk to and confide in, and they hold very powerful presences on the battlefield. I don't have a student. Don't think I'm ready for that yet...

Go swimming and train hard to improve my body and mind.

10. ....Other then that?

Um... talk to Icebreaker?

I think that's confidential.

Whatever place that has no fighting.

I'd wake up.

Fish.

Not really.

18. Are you sure?

Yeah.

I would probably be too stunned to say or do anything.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Icebreaker: Cybertron was boring, but I wasn't planning for this much "excitement", the planet is rather nice though..
Glowstick: A stepping stone in a long campaign.. But probably the most freedom I've had compared to Cybertron..

Icebreaker: As a crew member of the Axalon, I woke up in a stasis pod.
Glowstick:Ditto.

3. I see.. So...do you like Megatron(for predacons)/Optimus Primal(for maximals) ?
Icebreaker: Optimus Primal is a fine guy, sometimes I don't always agree with his methods. Strangely, whenever I think to myself "What would Optimus Primal do?" I end up followed around by female predacons with clearly romantic interests.. It makes me wonder if secretly Optimus Primal was some sort of playboy back on cybertron.

Glowstick: Megatron as a commander has his issues, he's no Magmatron.. or even Galvatron. It's fairly clear he would rather be operating a army of drones. Needless to say, we tolerate each other as I have a rather successful trackrecord and he has his uses.. sometimes. Though in the future I imagine there may come a time when Megatron is no longer with us.. either by Maximal hand.. or any of his troops tired of his garbage.

Icebreaker: To lose any more of those I hold dear..
Glowstick: I'm surrounded by creatures that generate vampires and zombies from their bites, know a creature that is practically immortal and can consume other cybertronians into her system, and later on will be dealing with a immortal cannibal.. and that's just dealing with MY teammates. The Maximals are a pushover compared to that.

5. Your favorite childhood?
Icebreaker:... Childhood?
Glowstick: Does not compute.

6. Worst childhood?
Icebreaker: They keep speaking of this.. What is it?
Glowstick: A form of development more commonly found in organic life, it's more rare among our species due to lazy writing or stupid designers. (IE:Wheelie)
Icebreaker:Oh.

Icebreaker:Kind of similar to Cthulhu... I mean he eternally slumbers at the center of Cybertron in a state that isn't dead or alive.. 0_o
Glowstick: Either a figment of our imaginations, or a coward of a lazy light god. Screw Primus.

Icebreaker: Figure out why they are there, then make them regret it.
Glowstick: Spy, then figure out if I want to attack them, or use them in one of my schemes.

Icebreaker:My launcher.
Glowstick: Technically speaking.. we are always naked. Especially Dinobot.

Icebreaker: Ha, I guess Optimus and Whitegrazer make a cute couple. Haven't seen anyone else take much interest in anyone else. Maybe Whitegrazer and Cheetor since they're around the same age..
Glowstick: I wouldn't know, have you met Predacon women? Bunch of tsundere/yandere selfish psmsing slaggers. If it wasn't for scientists, factories, and A sexual reproduction we Predacons wouldn't continue to exist! Though the men aren't much better.. how haven't we died out as a race?
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

1. Introduce yourself

My name is Saber-Fang. Some bots call me Saber or in Rattraps case Fangs.

2. 2. Hello *whateveryournameis* ! Please tell us more about yourself.

I was a former General back on Cybertron, until.... I had to retire due to some health issues and I'm just going to leave it at that.

My assault rifle, and a semi automatic pistol and that's pretty much it.

I guess I'll have to say Sonar and Starshadow.

Well Sonar and I have a... history together. As for Starshadow... well aside from being a Predacon and the fact that she wants me dead, I guess that's pretty much it.

6. Who are your friends?

The Maximals.

7. What's your job?

Well, seeing how I'm no longer a General, I'm now a soldier.

None that I'm aware of.

When I'm not sneaking around to visit Sonar because of my... *ahem* health issues... either hunting or hanging around the Axalon.

10. ....Other then that?

Did I already say hunting?

Along time ago... before Megatron's power trip.

*sigh* Yes.

Well... I wouldn't say spark bonding, we were more like lovers.

I'm not going to answer that, because its never going to happen.

Not on your life!

Meat mostly.

Yes.

18. Are you sure?

Yes.

*annoyed* Yes.

*shrugs* I don't know.

Sonar's interview

1. Introduce yourself

My name is Sonar.

I'm a Predacon scientist, nothing more.

My weapons, simple as that.

Starshadow and the Maximals.

Starshadow's annoying simple as that.

6. Who are your friends?

I don't have any.

7. What's your job?

Are you deaf? I already told you that I'm a scientist and a soldier.

Nope.

Hunting and torturing small animals.

10. ....Other then that?

Working on my test subjects.

Not any more.

Yes, but it was a long time ago.

This interview is over. *stands up and leaves*

Sonar's interview take two.

We were lovers that's I'm going to say. *crosses his arms, ears going back clearly irriated*

Starshadow dead and my former lover back in my arms.

*fires a sonic blast at the slagger asking questions*

Sonar's interview take three

*growls* Kill every one in the room.

Meat.

*right optic twiches*

20. What if you met your own creator?

*snaps the slaggers neck before leaving*
Last edited by Night-Hunter on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

TEXT MEME!!

Saber-Fang: Megatron on a powertrip.
Sonar: A chance to test out my experiments.

Saber-Fang: Really bad luck.
Sonar: I have my reasons, that's it.

Saber-Fang: I have the deepest respect for Optimus.
Sonar: Megatron's going to get himself and the rest of us killed with his crazy ambitions.

Saber-Fang: Knowing that I could injury and possibily kill my team mates because of the beast.
Sonar: I fear nothing.

Saber-Fang: I don't remember.
Sonar: Not answering that.

6. Worst childhood?

Saber-Fang: I don't have a sob story.
Sonar: Next question.

Sonar: The creator... who sucks at his job.
Saber-Fang: The Creator.

Sonar: Ruthlessly attack them.
Saber-Fang: See what they are up to before attacking them.

Sonar: What kind of question is that!?
Saber-Fang: My weapons.

Saber-Fang: *glances briefly at Sonar before looking away*
Sonar: ....
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

This interview is over. *stands up and leaves*
.......no it's not...
*fires a sonic blast at the slagger asking questions*
Owwie....a$$****!!
*snaps the slaggers neck before leaving*
*dead* ...........
The creator... who sucks at his job.
Star: ....approves +50

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm gonna think about the 3rd meme.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I actually did this like a week ago, but I never posted it. lol.

It took a while given my character's...um.... oddities. And she's going to answer how she would answer in the game.....for the time being, if you're not Optimus, she won't tell you her whole story...she'll make stuff up or intentionally be cryptic. Only Optimus knows her history and Nemesis has sort of figured it out on her own based on her similar history.

That being said, each of her different personalities will speak where appropriate....but the Hybrid will answer mostly (otherwise, it will get ridiculous really fast). So just a reminder, the text color represents whatever color her optics are when that personality is in control....except for the Hybrid, so: Green=Maximal, Red=Predacon, and White= Hybrid even though the Hybrid's optics are green too. I could have changed that, but then you'd have three optics colors to remember instead of two. :-P

So....here we go....

1. Introduce yourself

Our name's Arachnitron.

It was the Predacon who first used our body on Cybertron. She lived in a Predacon orphanage. Discipline was important to the Predacons that ran the orphanage, but the Predacon, even as a young bot, was stubborn and defiant. She had little regard for respecting authority and she rarely did as she was told. She caused them a lot of trouble and often ran away.

So, they.....uh....sent her away.....and things happened to her that changed her. Now there are three of us: Predacon, Maximal and Hybrid. I guess I'm some sort of a mixture between the two.

Cybervenom gun, lasso gun, explosives in my wrist compartment, energon pistol, and other odds and ends

The Maximal!
The Predacon!
Whoever shoots at me....

She's always spoiling my fun! She's a coward and she's going to get us killed one day.
She's a bit of a bully....she causes me great pain when she takes over and she has figured out ways to put our body into a lot of danger....

6. Who are your friends?

We don't really have many friends. But I'd like to get to know Wintersong and Frilla better. I think Frilla can really help the Predacon to adjust to her new life.
Don't waste your time! Predacons don't have friends!
Wintersong is nice to us, but it's hard to have friends when you're not always the one in control of the body. I also think Optimus is a friend too. I felt comfortable enough to trust him with some very personal information...
Without discussing that with us first! What a stupid idea!
I did what I thought was right.

7. What's your job?

Lie, cheat, steal, maim, fight, kill.
My current job seems to be to keep the Maximal and Predacon from killing each other.

We don't interact much with others.
I am slave to no one.

We typically keep to ourselves. Many of the Maximals don't trust us yet or are afraid of us.

10. Do you have a crush or like someone?
11. Have you ever kissed someone?
12. Have you ever...? <<(Ahem..what the question meant was spark bonding with someone)

We have spent our whole life living alone. So the obvious answer to these three questions is no.

13. What is your paradise?

Some place where the Maximal isn't. Since she's always with me, my paradise is no where.
Sitting alone in a web....or in the lair that we are in the process of creating.
Outside somewhere. The base reminds me of....Cybertron....

14. What would you do if you appear wearing a pink tutu with ballet shoes/bunny ears and a tight leotard or tights/a hawaiian coconut top(cancel that if male) with leaf skirt/ a biker outfit?

What are you talking about?

15. What kind of food do you like?

As a spider, we sometimes capture and eat insects. As a robot, we use energon to get our energy....that would kind of be like food.

16. Are you tired of answering the questions?

*Hybrid shrugs*

17. Are you sure?

*Hybrid shrugs again*

18: Really?

*Predacon shows fangs and snarls in response!*

19. What if you meet your own creator?

*cue twilight zone music*

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Scaleblade

Unread post by Scaleblade »

1. Introduce yourself.
Scaleblade: *glare*

Scaleblade: And why should I? That is privileged information.

Scaleblade: Knives and a sharp mind. Its all you should really need to survive.

Scaleblade: Anything bearing the Maximal insignia.

Scaleblade: Because they behave as if their actions bear no consequence to those around them.

6. Who are your friends?
Scaleblade: This is war. There is not room for such frivolous garbage.

7. What's your job?
Scaleblade: Close combat specialist.

Scaleblade: I guess you could say that the city Axiom Nexus was my master. Her streets taught me everything I know, without mercy.

Scaleblade: Downtime is for the weak.

10. ....Other then that?

Scaleblade: *sputters* That is classified!

Scaleblade: I was a prostitute. That is an outrageously stupid question.

Scaleblade: *facepalm* What part of prostitute don't you understand?

Scaleblade: Night. By the ocean I suppose. As long as there is no one around.

Scaleblade: Burn. Everything.

Scaleblade: Energon, you dolt.

Scaleblade: *refuses to answer*

18. Are you sure?
Scaleblade: *glareeee*

Scaleblade: *leaves*

Scaleblade: *already gone*

------

Scaleblade: This war is everything. It is the turning point of our oppression under maximal rule and the true liberation of the Predicons!

Scaleblade: *smirk* I killed a Senator. I escaped the authorities by hiding on board one of the ships that crashed on Earth.

Scaleblade: I cannot see anyone else leading the Predicons to victory. It is almost startling how brilliant Megatron is.

Scaleblade: I fear nothing.

Scaleblade: My childhood consisted of growing up in brothels. No favorite moments there.

6. Worst childhood?
Scaleblade: Probably every day.

Scaleblade: A fictional deity that has abandoned his supposed children.

Scaleblade: Leave none alive! *attacks*

Scaleblade: My knives.

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ookkaaayy...this is my other developing beat wars oc not in the rpg. Everyone, meet Xychona (Sai-co-na) or Banshee (I can't decide the name)..She's a Ghost bat. A pretty predacon femme with white fluffs. Her previous job was a psychologist. Couldn't take anymore the stress of her job (such as her patients trying to kill her due to some mental conditions) she quit to join a Maximal exploration mission. When she was looking and touching the stasis pods, she fell into an empty pod when the Axalon was under attack with the pods jettisoned into space. Blah blah crash into Earth and be part of the beast wars.

HI Y'ALL!! I've done too many memes and decided to make one.

-You can have as many characters in the meme.
- Be insane when you do this meme.
- and most importantly, have fun! :D
I cannot wait to see more!!

1. Introduce yourself.
Xychona: I am Xychona. Some others call me Banshee.

Xychona: Before the Beast Wars, I was a psychologist but I retired due to the...stress it gave me. So I took on an exploration mission. I had military and other trainings before I was a psychologist. I am not insane like most Predacons are so don't worry.

Xychona: Weapons to defend myself in battle and danger, a datapad and other tools. Afterall, I'm supposed to be an explorer.

Xychona: As long as I don't have a problem with anyone, I'm perfectly fine.

6. Who are your friends?
Xychona: That..I'm not really sure.

7. What's your job?
Xychona: Aerial recon, aerial combat specialist and a volunteering psychologist to try to lighten Glowstick's burden.

Xychona: I used to have mentors but no student or apprentices.

Xychona: Read something in my datapads, exploring and discovering the planet's wildlife.

10. ....Other then that?
Xychona: Hang around somewhere and groom or clean myself.

Xychona: No. Never came across with any nice predacon mech.

Xychona: Hmm..no...

Xychona: By the Matrix, no!

Xychona: Roosting on a tall tree in the night with the dark sky filled with stars as I get to enjoy the landscape of trees and snow.

Xychona: I would remove them and probably burn them if the night is too cold.

Xychona: Energon as usual, small birds and bats.

Xychona: A little. I have work to do.

18. Are you sure?
Xychona: Yes..

Xychona: (pulls out a throwing dagger)

Xychona: I would greet her and continue what I was doind. Have a nice day. (leaves)

I'm actually tempted to replace Cece with this bat. :3 Do you want to keep Miss Sunshine or kill her for Xyki?