Here I go again! XD

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Here I go again! XD

Unread post by una »

All right, probably many of you have seen my thread about me writing a fic about a woman going back in time---scratch it all. It has been trashed. Recycle bin deleted XD

Well, right now I'm outlining a story which is very big and I mean BIG!

It took me three to four attempts of making a prologue to finally get me to realize that I needed to try something else than I originally planned for this idea to flourish. I started thinking and thinking and writing out my character. Yes, I want to put a human OC in the Beast Wars storyline *cue groans and boos* XD I don't blame people who will do that because these come to mind--mary sue, self-insert, human changing into a robot to mate with another bot, robot changing to be human to mate human lover, human being centered attention and so forth. Again, do I blame you for thinking that? Goodness no because in most fics that I read, all these stuff happens which turns everything written into cliches. In other words, unoriginality and creativity invalid. My character is not that at all. She is not an insert, mary sue, or going to get lovey-dovey for a Maximal or Predacon (Bah! That is so wrong in so many levels.) This character has an identify of her own, a past that matches what will be going on in the universe I have or will be creating.

Now, that sets up another problem. The other obstacle in my brain was how to make this character important enough in the story without sidelining all the Beast Wars characters, making them either unimportant or all centering around my character. Beast Wars really doesn't need a human because well, they really are unnecessary since from what we can tell, the human race is supposedly extinct (What a bleak future for us, humans, huh? XD). Also, the other fact is that the Beast Wars story, despite how many details go unanswered, there is nothing a human can offer to change or help with anything. Really, how can human help the Maximals stop Megatron because one hit from any weapon and BLAM! The character is just deadmeat, worthless. Casuality.

The answer?

Make up an entire new story for our heroes and villains. XD So, in other words, an alternate universe. Yet, that still doesn't solve the whole human issue. The character will still be worthless in a conflict between machines no matter how downgraded they are or what story I attempt. Unless...the human has proper equipment like weapons and armor, maybe an exoskeleton inside the armor to increase her muscle density enough to handle some Predacon menaces or people in her way. Maybe the Axalon gets some new editions added to it to suit her needs which humans need to survive. Okay, now she is well-protected and cared for! Good but still, that doesn't answer this question: Why is she there in the first place? Well, that is a good question. Many of my answers have been rewritten so it doesn't sound, again, cliche or just copied and pasted. I can't really say why she is there without revealing too much of what I am outlining now. So, let's say her reason is better than her being an accident. :wink: I can't say anything because really, I don't want to spoil it. XD

But still, I have to make sure that my character is not the center of attention yet she needs her moments too, character development which I can't wait.

Since this is an alternate universe I'm creating, this means everything that happened in the show mostly won't happen in mine. Totally going to be different. I may keep a few concepts but mostly, everything will be different like, for example, the aliens. Their purpose on Earth is different. Characters will be the same though but also, they will be my interpretation of them( my interpretations of certain relationships in Beast Wars like Megatron and Dinobot, and the others). I'm already making background stories for the characters which will be revealed by them during the course of the story as well. I already have this very unique idea I'm doing to Rampage and one other character. Heehee can't wait to see how that turns out (again, I can't tell you).

I'm still outlining this story. I have to make up backgrounds for characters and then get all the chapters organized then finally start writing it(I'm glad I got their heights as best I could. Need those heights to help me if the human character gets in skirmishes.)

And when I do, I will be posting it here. Oh right, I will need a beta reader also but I will not get one until the outlining stage is done. XD

So anyway , guys, that's about it. I know this is all vague (sorry about that. I'm just too afraid to say anything and reveal spoilers.)

Just laying out what I'm doing. :wink: If you guys like to comment or question me about anything, go ahead. :D
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

I just want to make an update on my outline progress: Backgrounds are almost done then I should be starting chapter layouts (this will take awhile but I will take my time.)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Update: I have outlined eight chapters. So far so good but I'm not close in finishing but at least I got it going. =)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Update: I have been re-reading some of what I have so far. I'm not happy with what is going on. I realized that I'm still writing like the show (Can use to show to check out attitudes and everyone's rank, position but it's not good if it seems too close to what the show has. That is copying. Not good)

So I'm redirecting some of the plot and rethinking about some other things as well. So, to summarize, some of my chapters have been deleted. Can't be helped though.

Now, I just have to get some ideas to twist everything and make new. All right. =)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Update: YES I have a new storyline planned and I'm thinking of a title. =)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Update:

This story I'm creating is going to be sort of like a prelude to The Sins of Cybertron series. Yes, I finally got ideas on how to complete my Sins of Cybertron series. I'm so happy! XDD

Little bit of infomation:

Story takes place on Earth years after The Swarm and Jhiaxus.

Earth is now controlled by The Benefactors.

Two BW characters will appear.

See how far I come? XD This was going to take place in the BW and then, I made this completely changed story and I love it. =DD
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Update: I'm outlining the chapters now =)

But there is also this story I got swirling in my head for awhile, pertaining to the Transformers Prime. XDD I'm writing that idea too because my brain wants it out XDD

Couldn't get it out of my mind. XD