Lost in Time (Working Title)

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Lost in Time (Working Title)

Unread post by una »

I'm in the process of writing a fic that I had in my head for awhile now! I just never got the chance to write it.

So....

I am leaving the summary of my fic but I'm not done so this is all you guys will get until I finish it! XD I know. Bad of me. XDD

Lost in Time (Again, I might change the title if I think of a better one)

Summary: The daughter of a famous scientist is thrown into her father's time machine because of a Decepticron attack. Crystal is thrown back into prehistoric times but realizes that she has inadvertently has become involved in the Beast Wars. As Rhinox tries to find a way to return her back to her time frame, Crystal has to survive Predacon attacks, learn how to survive in a time she doesn't belong in and all the while dealing with unexpected complications. All of this comes to the head as Megatron hatches a scheme to use the human for his manipulative goals and Crystal has to make a decision that will seal her fate and that of the Maximals...forever.
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

At the risk of brutal frankness... that's been done before. And never well, at least not that I've seen. Teen girl gets zapped into the Beast Wars? That's like the most common way of working a Mary Sue into Beast Wars.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Yeah I know how it sounds and I don't blame you for thinking that but this character is not a Mary Sue(I'm making sure of that). I just got the idea from watching G1 and seeing the inventions the humans made in that show(The NightBird episode really) and that thought of a what if a scientist made a time machine(I know it makes people go like it will never happen but G1 episodes had a lot of "What?" XDD)

I'm making this like if it were a real Beast Wars episode too. That's why I made the summary act like such.

Edit: Story is getting changed ;D I rethought about certain aspects and they will be fixed to be more realistic :D