Blood vs Blood

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Blood vs Blood

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

It's not finished yet, but its Transformers universe and has nothing to do with OCxCanon romance, its about two brothers one a Autobot the other a Decepticon. And no matter what Panzer my OC can not bring himself to harm is younger brother Flare another OC. It kinda violent so i don't know if i can post it here. I plan to also post it on FF.net but thought i should post it here and see what you guys think.

((OOC: In most of my stories Flare is a female but i choose to make her a guy.))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I'm pretty sure you can post a violent story on here (Our definitions of violent might not be the same, but I guess there's only one way to find out), just so long as you give a proper warning.

Hmm... I often forget about the whole "warning" idea, even though my stories can get pretty violent. Maybe I should think about that...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

As Blazemane said, standard practice is to post a warning (preferably in the subject line along with the title). I think you know how to draw the line between pg13 and 18+; if it's going to be clearly on the mature side, then save it for ff.net's mature section please as we don't have a way to segregate mature material from what the under-age public can accidentally view. If it still falls withing pg13, the warning is enough.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~